Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffkills

Virginia @ BYU

After tonight, I am beginning to think you may be right about the USU game being a blowout. I thought our offense would work out some kinks today, but they certainly have not.

Usu will the 1st real cakewalk for us taysom could go for 200 rushing and 300 passing

The Masters 5k road race All American.

So...BYU can't fill its stadium?

Yeah, I dunno what the deal is.

Lots of seats in the end zones up high.

Used to be the hot ticket when you couldn't see them on TV.  Now folks stay home.

Sometimes I think people are always waiting for the other shoe to drop.

The 1 year BYU can't make a really good bowl game is the year they can go undefeated.. That sucks.

Who knows what the committee will do with an unbeaten BYU team.  You can only control what's ahead of you, lots of football to still be played.  I think we can start talking unbeaten on the year if we get through October unbeaten, because that's when the schedule really lets up.  For all the whining and crying about it from folks, it's harder than people think.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

I think BYU is better than BSU, USU and UCF but I think one of those three teams gets them. 

I don't think BYU will lose to USU, your offense is terrible. 

No. USU's defense is too good for that.

I think UVA's defense is better than yours.

Most worried about USU right now, once we get through that, then I'll be most worried about UCF, etc.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

Used to be the hot ticket when you couldn't see them on TV. Now folks stay home.

Who knows what the committee will do with an unbeaten BYU team. You can only control what's ahead of you, lots of football to still be played. I think we can start talking unbeaten on the year if we get through October unbeaten, because that's when the schedule really lets up. For all the whining and crying about it from folks, it's harder than people think.

That was tongue in cheek based on the same criticisms USU received here from BYU fans last year.

Seriously, WTF, you're the guy who parks his tenement-on-wheels on the curb and invites his in-bred cousins to move in.

This thread does not belong on this board.

Lol come on. BYU plays 5 games a year against MWC teams. We will play everyone except Wyoming , CSU, and nm. So BYU discussion will not leave this board. Plays us and you can follow us too.

The Masters 5k road race All American.

Guest #1Stunner

Used to be the hot ticket when you couldn't see them on TV. Now folks stay home.

Who knows what the committee will do with an unbeaten BYU team. You can only control what's ahead of you, lots of football to still be played. I think we can start talking unbeaten on the year if we get through October unbeaten, because that's when the schedule really lets up. For all the whining and crying about it from folks, it's harder than people think.

Those empty seats in the end zone up high are because the students are moving down lower and squishing more people in the lower student section.

Lol come on. BYU plays 5 games a year against MWC teams. We will play everyone except Wyoming , CSU, and nm. So BYU discussion will not leave this board. Plays us and you can follow us too.

This wasn't an MW game, so y'all should really just f-ck right off. Find a nice independent board, and let 'Kills know where it's at.

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

Guest #1Stunner

Bsu, Nev, ucf and cal could still beat us. I would say we go at least 2-2 against those 4. Usu could be a real blowout.

Agreed. BYU still has 4 challenging games on its schedule.

Nevada will be a very challenging game for BYU.

Are we really getting "ha ha stupid koogers your 65,000 seat stadium is only 92% full" smack thrown at us?

Alex, I'd like to buy these men a better diatribe for $200.

UVa is easily the best team BYU's faced this year.

Our Cougars are CLEARLY vulnerable to the pass, so UNLV, UNR, USU, take a page from Utah's book throw where we blitz from - often from formations that provide extra pass protection. The UVA backup QB was throwing live ducks and we still couldn't seem to intercept much despite having 7-8 men back.

Fortunately for BYU Taysom Hill really is something - and he - combined w/ the Special Teams tonight make this entire otherwise average team a lot better than average. Without Kaufusi and Brown and with Williams only getting 13 carries (what the hell?) this isn't a great team. It might become that, but it isn't there yet. I'd like to see more OL/DL/LB emerge as guys you can't take off the field instead of us having a platoon of the willing elders all over our various fronts.

Go Cougars

Guest #1Stunner

This wasn't an MW game, so y'all should really just f-ck right off. Find a nice independent board, and let 'Kills know where it's at.

Duh... Get a clue.

Everyone pays attention to the ranked teams on their schedule.

You really trying to lecture a Boise fan about caring about BYU? BYU is their biggest remaining game.

Duh... Get a clue.

Everyone pays attention to the ranked teams on their schedule.

You really trying to lecture a Boise fan about caring about BYU? BYU is their biggest remaining game.

So post the thread on the Boise board. BYU* really needs to finally f--k off around here...

Guest #1Stunner

So post the thread on the Boise board. BYU* really needs to finally f--k off around here...

Please...

Wyoming fans pay attention to their schedule...

Boise fans pay attention to their schedule...

Your whining about Boise being interested in how BYU does is silly. Of course Boise wants to see how BYU performs. Boise wants to beat a ranked opponent, and budding rival.

It's not the usual nature of Wyoming fans to whine, so why are you crying about BYU.

Please...

Wyoming fans pay attention to their schedule...

Boise fans pay attention to their schedule...

Your whining about Boise being interested in how BYU does is silly. Of course Boise wants to see how BYU performs. Boise wants to beat a ranked opponent, and budding rival.

It's not the usual nature of Wyoming fans to whine, so why are you crying about BYU.

It's kind of like people who aren't paying members of a club continuously hanging out in the clubhouse and crowding the tee times. Y'all aren't members, so f--k off.