Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JohnJayJay

Hey Fresno fans...looks like DC to start for Raiders...

As a Jets fan this is great news!!! Of course our CB's are so awful that he'll probably light us up. He'll probably pick on Boise scrub Kyle Wilson who has to be one of the worst starting CB's in the league. 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

Good luck Derek, give'm hell.

And I'll just throw a few hooks in the water by saying that this is definitive proof that Derek Carr> Kellen Moore.

Hehehe.

I predict that by the end of the first half this week Derek Carr will have thrown more interceptions in his career than what Kellen Moore has done in his.

He'll also have more starts.

I think Masterfrog knows that and was just joking.

I was just joking too btw, wasn't really trying to compare the two.

Vince Young was one of the best college QBs I ever saw, Tom Brady was just slightly above average.  But VY is already out of the league and Brady is a Hall of Famer.  Two different games that require different skillsets.

In all seriousness I would have preferred for Carr to sit for a year, rather than play right away.

I predict that by the end of the first half this week Derek Carr will have thrown more interceptions in his career than what Kellen Moore has done in his.

You don't know the Jets secondary very well, now if we are talking sacks.... yeah I'll agree with that. 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage