Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dogs4Me

Summer Plans: What Do You Have Planned For The Family?

Camping. Lots of camping. Also told my daughter I would take her to Disneyland if she got "exceeds standards" for everything on her report card.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Im not doing anything, I have my first baby due June 4th :(

Congrats.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Congrats.

Thanks Brotha.

"Make like a tree and scram" - Rosegreen

Your administration is the reason why our basketball league is bleeding out currently. If you didn't insist on San Jose being in the MWC, so you guys would have someone that votes similar to SDSU, every team in the MWC wouldn't have to play 2 games vs. a team with a 330 RPI ranking EVERY season.

You guys are as stupid as you are desperate.   - Cowboy Junky

Congratulations. We're having our 2nd one in July.

You better push SDSU on them, and not Cal State Los Angeles :)

Your administration is the reason why our basketball league is bleeding out currently. If you didn't insist on San Jose being in the MWC, so you guys would have someone that votes similar to SDSU, every team in the MWC wouldn't have to play 2 games vs. a team with a 330 RPI ranking EVERY season.

Why the sad face?

I have number 2 due June 1st :D

He's sad because this is the end of his sex life. :P

Cabin up at Swains Creek Utah for a week

Hadn't heard of Swains Creek before, had to look it up. Beautiful area, Bryce Canyon is my favorite part of Utah. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Building a fence this weekend- we'll see if its completion date runs over into summer, ha ha. Camping in the bighorns and Thermopolis on 4th of July weekend, spending Labor Day weekend in Foco at the Armstrong Hotel. Will probably hit up a Rockies game or two this year as well.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Building a fence this weekend- we'll see if its completion date runs over into summer, ha ha. Camping in the bighorns and Thermopolis on 4th of July weekend, spending Labor Day weekend in Foco at the Armstrong Hotel. Will probably hit up a Rockies game or two this year as well.

Try not to steal the cat. 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

Congrats! Life will never be the same! ( not that there's anything wrong with that, lol). And btw, June 4 is a great day to be born. ( yup, my birthday)...i had some great early summer birthday parties when i was growing up... boy or a girl, do you know?

Congrats!!!  At least  your wife is delivering early in the summer.  With my last one the wife didn't deliver until mid August.  Nothing worse than a pregnant wife in the heat of summer.

He's sad because this is the end of his sex life. :P

Yeah, his favorite toy will be broken...that's the bad part of having a brat.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Nothing exciting really. I'm headed back to California for a week or so for my grandma's 80th birthday. Not much else other than that though. Might head to the beach a few weekends during the summer. 

Congrats! Life will never be the same! ( not that there's anything wrong with that, lol). And btw, June 4 is a great day to be born. ( yup, my birthday)...i had some great early summer birthday parties when i was growing up... boy or a girl, do you know?

Boy, Ill pray the June 4th day stays accurate :)

Congrats!!!  At least  your wife is delivering early in the summer.  With my last one the wife didn't deliver until mid August.  Nothing worse than a pregnant wife in the heat of summer.

LOL