Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ClevelandBrown

Bronco Blitz

Please, tell me the rules then.

It's not hard.  You go part time (8 credits or less per semester) and work for a year until you get residency.  Register your car there, register to vote, file your income taxes there for that year you're there, get an Idaho driver's license, open a bank account, then start full time after that year and save yourself 12k per year.

Or pay 20k per year in out of state tuition instead.  Either way.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

yes from reading all your posts i gathered you were a big deal

16 credits isn't even close to half the credits I take per year,

every extra year I spend in college screws me out of potential

earnings.

So, why bother when the money isn't an issue?

I really like the direction Harsin is taking this program.  I will always love Coach Pete, I got the opportunity to work with the Petersen's through the Make a Wish foundation and I have nothing but mad respect for the man, but I am excited to see the changes that Harsin is making.  It's good to see him make the program his.

I really like the direction Harsin is taking this program.  I will always love Coach Pete, I got the opportunity to work with the Petersen's through the Make a Wish foundation and I have nothing but mad respect for the man, but I am excited to see the changes that Harsin is making.  It's good to see him make the program his.

I'd like to see Harsin do something similar to "Beat Coach Pete" during the

Spring game festivities.  The charity run was very successful and also 

rewarded participants with free entry into the scrimmage.

I'd like to see Harsin do something similar to "Beat Coach Pete" during the

Spring game festivities.  The charity run was very successful and also 

rewarded participants with free entry into the scrimmage.

Maybe have a spelling Bee or something....LOL  Is Harsin a runner?  

Perhaps they could host beat Coach Harsin in backing up the 53' foot trailer to the dock.  Gotta hit the dock in less than 3 stabs....LOL

16 credits isn't even close to half the credits I take per year,

every extra year I spend in college screws me out of potential

earnings.

So, why bother when the money isn't an issue?

It's only a year, and it potentially saves you 40-50k. 

But, we always knew you weren't the brightest bulb.  This just confirms it.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

And northern Nevada has produced a McDonald's All American in basketball. Not sure it means anything. Idaho needs about 2 million more people to become an average high major football producing state.

I think it's a great tool to build even stronger community with the state. Something you could never do in cal because of size. Boise does great in this area IMO.

Next year we'll include northern Nevada in the Bronco Blitz.  B)

But, we always knew you weren't the brightest bulb. This just confirms it.

LOL, Elder Bauer, c'mon!

Are you blind or ignorant?

How many times do I have to repeat that the money's not an issue?

But, we always knew you weren't the brightest bulb. This just confirms it.

The state of Idaho needs the money more than mommy and daddy's company. TP can own the entire state of Idaho if he wanted to.

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

There's also been a big jump in out of state students (I being one),

that's where schools start to rake it in.

My tuition/ship this semester was around 12k, I believe

instate is 3-4K.

Why anyone would come from out of state to go to BSU (besides to play a sport) is beyond me.

Seems like a waste of time. What does Idaho out out on average? Five FBS recruits a year?

There's actually a lot of kids who have the ability to play at that level, but not a lot of interest in the market around here.  Idaho has surprisingly good size, but lack in speed.  It's not popular to take Idaho kids, and a lot of it has to do with the risk of losing them on missions, and their own lack of interest in college.  Most kids around here go straight to the farm although they may have ability, so colleges might seem to find it a waste of time.

BUT, a lot of that is starting to change with technology.  More kids getting highlight videos on youtube and getting noticed.