Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FresnoFanatic

Who represents best from your fanbase on this board?

You represent Modesto very well.

Easy, hot rod...I've got all of my teeth.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Jack/Stunner/Robe are all great and keep things fun and interesting.

Celeritas was a great poster as well.

NorCal is grumpy but a good poster who knows his isht.

As for TCU, Barrister has been one of the best posters on the board for a long time. Jared was really knowledgable about sports. killer frog in the kitchen sink was a good poster but I haven't seen him in a long time.

I like all the Ute posters but Dr. Sexington, chile and scorcho stand out. Feels like I'm forgetting one.

Barrister is quality, and I really liked talking with jared as well.  I wish Celeritas would post more.

I think you're missing utenation.  Quality there too.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

Robe for BYU. Another guy that makes me LOL alot.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Hr poke, happycamper - wyo

Madmartigan - USU

mugtang (obviously) - Nevada

eca - sdsu

Ian - Boise state

cherry and lobosage - unm

av-rated and rofl - Fresno

headbutt and fort fun - csu

babigos and Mike Morgan - sjsu

all the Hawaii brahs (seriously)

don't see many afa posters but ltcpilot is kinda cool

I know there are good unlv posters but I'm blanking right now.

You just like me because I like your engineer jokes.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

i actually like fresno state fans who take the trouble to follow the team to games over here. 

but saying any fresno state fan on this board represents any better or worse would be aking to proposing theres one guest on jerry springer who is most emblematic of what that show is about. 

like you all, theyre all there b/c they are all cut from the same cloth, and there isnt much for either group to be proud of.

lol! 

Air Force: itcpilot  (Pretty sure this is a one man race)

Boise State: Me of course and BSUTOP25

Colorado State: FortFun, Headbutt, Swoll Cracker 

Fresno State: D4M (Once you understand his sense of humor...lol), FSPoopypants, Yoda

Hawaii: Seaney, 

Nevada: Mugtang, Slappy, 

New Mexico: PTR

SDSU: ECA, K5

SJSU: crixus, babigos

UNLV: SharkTanked, RebBaron

Utah State: madmartigan, ahbye, There are some others but I cant remember their screen names

Wyoming: Happy, The dude with Ron Jeremy as his avatar he cracks me up, and the lonely Wyo fan freezing his sack off in Gillette...

OOC: Chile Ute, Jack Bauer

Ripped the format from BSUTOP25 so I will add him to my BSU list. ;)

name your price

I'm better than you.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I just wanna know who claims mike Bronson.

BYU & Virginia.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Air Force: itcpilot  (Pretty sure this is a one man race)

Boise State: Me of course and BSUTOP25

Colorado State: FortFun, Headbutt, Swoll Cracker 

Fresno State: D4M (Once you understand his sense of humor...lol), FSPoopypants, Yoda

Hawaii: Seaney, 

Nevada: Mugtang, Slappy, 

New Mexico: PTR

SDSU: ECA, K5

SJSU: crixus, babigos

UNLV: SharkTanked, RebBaron

Utah State: madmartigan, ahbye, There are some others but I cant remember their screen names

Wyoming: Happy, The dude with Ron Jeremy as his avatar he cracks me up, and the lonely Wyo fan freezing his sack off in Gillette...

OOC: Chile Ute, Jack Bauer

Ripped the format from BSUTOP25 so I will add him to my BSU list. ;)

I'll just say, "Thank you".

Is this like the academy awards for this board?

If so I would like to nominate as athletic supporter in a supporting role. ....drum roll.....k5 jAmes , nobody can dish like that guy.