Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FresnoFanatic

Who represents best from your fanbase on this board?

Chrysis/lawlorfaithful/Slappy when he's around.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Thanks FF...I think several Fresno posters do a pretty solid job...I'll note that CPSlo and ROFL standout for me...Slo bringing good knowledge of X's and O's and ROFL is enthusiastic and does a good job keeping us up to date with personnel and recruiting info.

For San Jose State, I would say sjsbuff. Always level headed and doesn't get caught up in the smack. Wish I had his patience at times.

Yea, I second sjsbuff. Mikemorgan is really good too. He doesn't post much, but when he does he brings the facts and doesn't stick around to get into drawn out smack talk battles (like I do from time to time lol).

rotashark and Lobosage are the best UNM posters here.

Bulldog8588 for SJSU. The lack of regular employment or a life allows him to constantly monitor this board and talk all things SJSU.

That's due to his court mandated ankle bracelet.

4817077.jpg

UNR...Mug

CSU...Fort Fun

sjsu/usu/BSU/UNM...multiple/can't remember exactly who.

UNLV...4UNLV

suds...oldSDdude, ECA

Wyo...Billings

Hawaii...Warbow, Mongoose

Utah...Mano

One's I couldn't stand at first but I have since appreciated and respect very much:  K5 & HRPoke

Not sure which team he's a fan of???:  MWCTex

~ FF

For USU Android Aggie is pretty level-headed. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.