Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SpartanGrad

Pat Hill to Serve as TV Analyst for SJSU Opener

It's good to see Pat still around cfb, I don't understand the hate. I would be grateful for all he did for Fresno but that's just the way I was raised. He ran up the score on us a few times but hey, we should have had a defense to stop him.

It's good to see Pat still around cfb, I don't understand the hate. I would be grateful for all he did for Fresno but that's just the way I was raised. He ran up the score on us a few times but hey, we should have had a defense to stop him.

He did a lot of good for Fresno.  He's not blameless for the circumstances that led to his exit, and it had to happen, but still a great dude.  He still comes up to Fresno for the odd practice or two.

He did a lot of good for Fresno.  He's not blameless for the circumstances that led to his exit, and it had to happen, but still a great dude.  He still comes up to Fresno for the odd practice or two.

Well said.

Lol all I have to do is say "pat hill" on the BTB and I get a several paragraph rant from Fangdog accusing me of worshiping him and associating him with every human trait one generally finds detestable. Easiest troll ever however, I fell guilty for throwing out chum and dynamite for a poster a kinda like.

Some Fresno fans have a diagnosable psychological problem akin to PTSD from the hill era.

Lol all I have to do is say "pat hill" on the BTB and I get a several paragraph rant from Fangdog accusing me of worshiping him and associating him with every human trait one generally finds detestable. Easiest troll ever however, I fell guilty for throwing out chum and dynamite for a poster a kinda like.

Some Fresno fans have a diagnosable psychological problem akin to PTSD from the hill era.

Fangdog is a weird ++++er.

Now that's funny. We should plaster btb with ph gifs

Interesting....I guess if you can't coach then TV analysts is the next logical choice.

Dan Hawkins to the courtesy phone...

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Lol. True story.

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

He did a lot of good for Fresno. He's not blameless for the circumstances that led to his exit, and it had to happen, but still a great dude. He still comes up to Fresno for the odd practice or two.

This.

Dumb Arse me. I thought he was, is, a very good coach. Did a lot at Fresno. Wish he would have been at SJS when we had another guy named Hill.