Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nvspuds

Is there a school you would like to see play your school in football?

Guest #1Stunner

No I don't my friend. I would like to get USU back on the schedule. We're brothers,and they're one of our oldest series. Plus, I absolutely love and miss the Logan roadie. Now that they're good again, we should be playing that game.

I agree.

It is nice as a fan to have driveable away games.

I would love to play Utah, had some good memories playing them. I like having an AZ school on the schedule, but U of A can go to he77. We won the last game, but they won't give up the Kit Carson Rifle and won't schedule again. ASU is good though. I'd like to see some of the Big 12 teams on the list. KU, KSU, tTech, tCU, Baylor. Maybe Houston, UtSA, UtEP UNt, not a big fan of playing Money Schools that we don't h

have any history with, or aren't a quick trip away.

Didn't forget the Fluffs or other west coast schools.

I would enjoy seeing UNM on the schedule, but not if it tanks our SOS. Loved the ABQ roadie, but you guys have to get better.

"If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, are you still a moron?"

"Give me a Sandwich and a Douchebag and there's nothing I can't do!"

Arizona and BYU on an annual basis.

What do you like about playing BYU? I find a lot of their supporters annoying and don't like sharing a stadium with them. I also don't have any on the field memories (that are good anyway) that I can recall fondly. Loved playing Utah. And they stomped.us good too and I really enjoyed their fans. I feel I can relate to them a little better. They didn't become my favorite PAC team or anything, but I do wish them well.

Out of my mind for the Lobos!!

Guest #1Stunner

That depends on where, and what's there when you arrive.

A guy wearing a barrel, urine bombs, and a stadium decorated in brown and yellow.

OR, how about:

A stadium decorated in navy blue and white, 90% mormons fans, with 26 year old players?  (USU).

I'd like to see any of the California PAC teams in Bulldog Stadium, especially UCLA or USC, but that's not happening.  Cal came in 2000 and lost, which was the first game I ever went to.

We have had some success getting B1G teams to come to town with Illinois, Wisconsin and now Nebraska coming to Fresno and I'd love to see us get a deal with Michigan or Michigan St. 

A guy wearing a barrel, urine bombs, and a stadium decorated in brown and yellow.

OR, how about:

A stadium decorated in navy blue and white, 90% mormons fans, with 26 year old players?  (USU).

1280 mentioned that Taysom turns 24 this weekend and is 5 years older than the Jazz's first round draft pick

I was actually going to say Tennessee too.  Knoxville Saturday nights are a lot of fun

I already get my wish of SDSU/Carolina, but also Georgia (because Athens), Minnesota (see my family), Tulane (for Bourbon St.) and Ole Miss (The Grove and Memphis)

ETA: if we are talking schools coming to SD, then the SEC schools.  Their students fly out more than other schools, so the sorors will be tailgating pimp.gif

I'm going to try and swing a trip out to see our game at Ole Miss next season.  It looks like a blast.  

I would like to play some teams we've never played over the years very often.

I'd like to play Georgia, Florida, or LSU from the SEC.

I'd like to play Ohio State or Michigan State from the B1G.

I wouldn't mind a series with Louisville, Clemson, Pitt, or Miami from the ACC.

Oregon is a team we haven't seen much over the years.

Oklahoma State, Kansas State, and TCU would interest me as well.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

I would enjoy seeing UNM on the schedule, but not if it tanks our SOS. Loved the ABQ roadie, but you guys have to get better.

Utah really doesn't need to worry about ooc strength of schedule. I would like a h/h with UNLV because it gives me an excuse to go to Vegas.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

We have some pretty good schedules already in place. Oregon two more times, Iowa, Missouri, Wazzu, Clemson, Texas Tech (h-h). I'd truly like to get BYU back on the schedule, and Utah. Nebraska more. More B1G schools, Texas again, Kstate, one of the Oklahoma schools. UCLA would be cool. Florida. Alabama, Auburn or LSU. And Ole Miss again.

Guest #1Stunner

1280 mentioned that Taysom turns 24 this weekend and is 5 years older than the Jazz's first round draft pick

This is correct.  I think he gray shirted at Stanford before his LDS Mission.

I'd like to see Fresno come to Arizona and play ASU or UofA. I haven't been able to make it back for a game since 2005 so getting them to come here would be awesome.

I'd like to see that as well.  We've had quite a few games with Washington and the Oregon schools as well as UT and CO.  I'd love to see a home and home with either of the AZ schools.