Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AZdogFan

Preseason GIF Thread

Pretty weak meme.

More like...

roflbot.jpg

Wow, this may be the most accurate pic you have ever posted. Cleary that "Flagship" is a dumpster fire with it's deck mostly removed, rust taking hold, and it needing a tow. It's in bad shape, much like UNM at the end of Locksleys's molestation of your program.

Meanwhile the city-state boats may be small but they are actually moving on their own and are bring that nasty azz flagship it's food and fuel (read: tv contract money).

Wow, this may be the most accurate pic you have ever posted. Cleary that "Flagship" is a dumpster fire with it's deck mostly removed, rust taking hold, and it needing a tow. It's in bad shape, much like UNM at the end of Locksleys's molestation of your program.

Meanwhile the city-state boats may be small but they are actually moving on their own and are bring that nasty azz flagship it's food and fuel (read: tv contract money).

Game

Over.

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

Just keep the Gifs coming boys instead of getting in a peeing contest.

You obviously get it. 

200.gif

He obviously doesn't . 

200.gif

roflbot.jpg

FIFY. That's the only game in the last 5 years I left early.

And obviously your coworkers friend who scheduled the wedding isn't a football fan. My rule is if you want me to go to your wedding then weekends from the end of August to end of December are off limits. Also if it's outdoors anything between July 15th and August 15th is a no go also.

I don't get invited to many weddings.

my kids know not to expect me visit them for about 6 months,  unless the rebs are playing either football or basketball in phoenix (so i'll see my son twice in the next few months, lol) or in so cal....i might see my daughter and then wander on down to san diego. that's enough, right? and if they come here, they get to go to a game.

(everybody knows i'm just kidding, right? sort of...maybe.)

Forum members nearing the end of the offseason.....

More-cowbell.gif

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

mug

funny-gif-mr-rogers-swag.gif

You're links are no good

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater