Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4UNLV

Vegas little league team in LLWS...

These kids got it going 8-2 but what do expect out of west. Thank you San Diego the monster of little league been there 11 times 3 of the last 5 years winning the USA bracket. Finally taking down SOCAL was a huge task. And to Hawaii blowing their game to NORCAL thank you. Hawaii knocked out a Henderson team a few years back that was great in the west finals and could have been the first Nevada team. Hawaii won the whole shebank congrats World Champs.

These kids got it going 8-2 but what do expect out of west. Thank you San Diego the monster of little league been there 11 times 3 of the last 5 years winning the USA bracket. Finally taking down SOCAL was a huge task. And to Hawaii blowing their game to NORCAL thank you. Hawaii knocked out a Henderson team a few years back that was great in the west finals and could have been the first Nevada team. Hawaii won the whole shebank congrats World Champs.

mahalo for the love.

Why the dickhead responses? Twice?

Jealousy.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Why the dickhead responses? Twice?

only 1 was really a "dickhead" response

people jump in soccer threads that don't like soccer and soccer has about infinite more meaning than tiny baseball

if you don't like my opinion, don't read my posts. what does it matter?

It's called community pride and support. It can make us better people!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

people jump in soccer threads that don't like soccer and soccer has about infinite more meaning than tiny baseball

well if you don't like the thread topic, then don't read it.

I guess it doesn't matter. Just don't understand why people feel the urge to troll a cordial convo.

On a side note, see lots of love coming from the north towards that team. Their parents were awesome in Carson.