Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Del Scorcho

BYU under investigation for improper benefits, loans, gifts free housing & meals.

Over the years I heard a lot of BYU fans claiming Boise State must somehow be cheating to get where they are and it turns out that it was BYU who was doing the cheating. Makes me laugh.

Over the years I heard a lot of BYU fans claiming Boise State must somehow be cheating to get where they are and it turns out that it was BYU who was doing the cheating. Makes me laugh.

You did cheat.  We aren't real sure what BYU did yet. 

That said, I think giving kids couches and 2 bucks for McDonalds isn't a big deal, especially considering what goes on in the SEC, but it's cheating nonetheless.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

Guest #1Stunner

Guys, Guys!

Calm down. Let's see what the free gifts were. Does winning an IPad from Hogi Yogi count?

Guest #1Stunner

Completely outraged if this is all true!

I'm calling for the immediate firing of Bronco Mendenhall, and for BYU to hire Kyle Whittingham to clean this up.

Two things can be equally true. Both BSU and probably BYU cheated!

You did cheat.  We aren't real sure what BYU did yet. 

That said, I think giving kids couches and 2 bucks for McDonalds isn't a big deal, especially considering what goes on in the SEC, but it's cheating nonetheless.

Oh no! We cheated. heart.gif