Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest ragtimeJOE

WAC WAS EXPOSED

I was actually embarrassed for the announcers, who had to keep making s hit up about how awesome the rainbow fairies were this season just to make it look like they actually belonged in the game.

I almost threw up when they kept reiterating all of that touchy feelie good BS about the rainbows, about how their coach promised brennan that he wouldn't leave the rainbows if he wouldn't this season. Gag me with a F'ing wooden spoon, it was sickening to think that they were actually invited to play in a body bag game with UG, who certainly deserved better than that joke of a team from hawaii.

I wonder at what point Jones wanted to see if someone would blow up a power substation and the lights would go out and not come back??

Man that dude looked sick during the last half of the game, when he finally realized how inept that stellar wide spread offense he runs is against teams that can actually play Defense with some speed. UG looked like men against girls, and I for one loved every minute of the rainbow fairies fraudulent exposure.

Guest ragtimeJOE

No need to address it, I already showed how weak the MWC OOC was. Nothing you can say to change that. But hey, if mediocrity is the MWC goal, you guys ALMOST accomplished it this year!

No matter how much you try to diss the MWC, the wac looked pathetic. Whatever, there is no doubt the MWC was MUCH better than the wac. The wac should try to measure itself against the Sunbelt..that would be closer.

You are already starting to hear it from the talking heads. I love the espn exposure....MWC 4-1 wac 1-3 with 2 blowouts :lol::lol: :lol:

Man that dude looked sick during the last half of the game, when he finally realized how inept that stellar wide spread offense he runs is against teams that can actually play Defense with some speed. UG looked like men against girls, and I for one loved every minute of the rainbow fairies fraudulent exposure.

Here, here.. Fantastic post... I'm wondering if the look on Jones' face had to do with all the +++++ he's been talking about Utah, Smith, Tebow, the MWC and teams not wanting to play Hawaii.. He claimed all of his long hair receiving corps could start on any NFL team.. I would start with a haircut and a bath first...These clowns were crushed tonight by UGA's secondary..

How about that Bobby Brown fool(number 29) that kept losing his helmet on kick-offs and getting ++++-slapped by UGA players?

Stick it in your pipe June....

Here, here.. Fantastic post... I'm wondering if the look on Jones' face had to do with all the +++++ he's been talking about Utah, Smith, Tebow, the MWC and teams not wanting to play Hawaii.. He claimed all of his long hair receiving corps could start on any NFL team.. I would start with a haircut and a bath first...They clowns were crushed tonight by UGA's secondary..

How about that Bobby Brown fool(number 29) that kept losing his helmet on kick-offs and getting ++++-slapped by UGA players?

Stick it in your pipe June....

I wondered aobut that A ss knocker #29, what a pud kicker. I seriously kept waiting for the ref's to lay the flag to him for taking his helmet off all the time.

UG just laid the game plan out for crushing the rainbow fairies, they have ZERO running game so you just put 3-4 down linemen in to rush with their ears pinned back, get to their QB and it's lights out. I mean for serious, how much faster, stronger, etc.... was UG down linemen, really?? Or was the rainbows O line really that inept?? Brennen was exposed as a system Qb tonight, just like chang was a few seasons ago, his draft stock took a serious nose dive tonight.

No matter how much you try to diss the MWC, the wac looked pathetic. Whatever, there is no doubt the MWC was MUCH better than the wac. The wac should try to measure itself against the Sunbelt..that would be closer.

You are already starting to hear it from the talking heads. I love the espn exposure....MWC 4-1 wac 1-3 with 2 blowouts :lol::lol::lol:

Not trying to diss the MWC at all. However, I do enjoy pointing out reality to delusional MWC fans.

The amount of chest thumping over beating a bunch of teams with losing records is fricken hilarious. Then comparing it to playing a top 10 team in a BCS bowl is absolute comedy gold.

The WAC had a down year in football. Woopty-do. The MWC had a subpar year in football, and with the total luck of scheduling a TON of crappy teams in OOC, they made it look respectable.

Congrats! You're all geeked up over being the 7th best conference in the nation.

The amount of chest thumping over beating a bunch of teams with losing records is fricken hilarious. Then comparing it to playing a top 10 team in a BCS bowl is absolute comedy gold.

Hasn't your team and conference been humiliated enough this bowl season? BTW, what's the combined W/L record of the teams Hawaii and Boise beat?

The MWC went 0-15 vs the Sagarin top 30 this year. Not impressed.

The WAC went 1-21 vs the same. No better then the MWC.

The MWC didnt play a single top 10 team. The WAC went 0-3 vs the top 10 (again, Sagarin).

You're telling me the WAC played 22 top 30 teams? You must be counting teams within the conference (BSU and Hawaii) not OOC

If so then You didn't count them the same way for the MWC since

BYU and TCU are both top 30.

As far as playing top 10 teams UNLV played Wisconsin and AFA played Cal.

Just curious but what top 10 teams did the WAC play again?

per Sagarin ratings Monday Jan 8 2008

2me1q87.jpg

10-3 on a rebuilding year is hardly humiliating. Being blanked by UNLV, now THATS humiliating.

an also bsu caint help how wac other team play. hawaii it own embrassment. an also bsu lost only cuz ref aksdently mistake bsu td an give it to ecu. bsu really won by 4 point. an also jonsen have great game for bsu. i saw stats. an also bsu would have also won anway but ref allowd 15 players on ecu team for last drive an also bsu only allowd 7. take that fact bozo.

10-3 on a rebuilding year is hardly humiliating. Being blanked by UNLV, now THATS humiliating.

LOL at "rebuilding year".. You had BSU fans predicting national championships, Rose Bowls and Sugar bowls in preseason.. Reality must have hit like a rock..

BTW, I'd take Utah's 9-4 season over your 10-3 season anyday.. Your second best win was over a 5-7 Wyoming team...

The combined record of Boise's 10 wins is 45-75(38%)...

You're telling me the WAC played 22 top 30 teams? You must be counting teams within the conference (BSU and Hawaii) not OOC

Correct

If so then You didn't count them the same way for the MWC since

BYU and TCU are both top 30.

I did count them the same way, TCU is ranked 54. BYU is the only top 30 team in the MWC. The MWC's OOC was absolutely horrible.

As far as playing top 10 teams UNLV played Wisconsin and AFA played Cal.

Neither of those teams are anywhere near top 10. Try high 30's.

Correct

I did count them the same way, TCU is ranked 54. BYU is the only top 30 team in the MWC. The MWC's OOC was absolutely horrible.

Neither of those teams are anywhere near top 10. Try high 30's.

don not wory gobigblu. i am smack pro. i take over here. watch this. bsu crush byu las time play 56-2. i jus play that game last nite. take that. on xbox too. whoop whoop.

You can have it. I highly doubt you'd find a BSU fan that would want a UNLV asskicking on our record.

Looks like you'll just have to settle for a season ending loss to a mid grade CUSA team... That wound will be open all summer and I'll be there with salt to remind you..

Looks like you'll just have to settle for a season ending loss to a mid grade CUSA team... That wound will be open all summer and I'll be there with salt to remind you..

Mid grade CUSA vs one of the worst teams in the nation? I'll take it. You bring the salt, i'll bring the margaritas, cause I can gaurantee the UNLV loss bugs you a hell of alot more then BSU's bowl game bugs me.