Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jimjam

Week 9 attendance

BSU  -    36,752               

CSU  -    32,529

HAW -    27,061

USU  -    20,153

Season:

FS - 35,857

BSU - 35,585
SDSU - 31,484
AFA - 31,200
CSU - 29,523
HAW - 27,872
UNR - 25,305
UNM - 23,012
WYO - 21,836
USU - 20,881
UNLV - 15,664
SJSU - 13,164

Boise State is going to lead the conference in attendance for the first time since the Big West days... what happened to all of those predictions from opposing fans (Reno) about Bronco fans jumping ship and their eminent demise?

Boise State is going to lead the conference in attendance for the first time since the Big West days... what happened to all of those predictions from opposing fans (Reno) about Bronco fans jumping ship and their eminent demise?

TBSUF!!!

look_at_me_please.jpg

Thirteen thousand, one hundred and sixty-four. Great Zeus!

As to Boise leading the conference in attendance, SDSU hasn't yet enjoyed the padding, er bump up, that comes from the Sky Show.

Boom goes the dynamite.

As to Boise leading the conference in attendance, SDSU hasn't yet enjoyed the padding, er bump up, that comes from the Sky Show.

that and who knows what wins at Nevada and Boise St. will do for attendance for the last 2 games at the Q

(and attendance at Albertson's if Boise loses its 3rd straight to SDSU)

LBH45AqczF9hO5XyQxqE.jpg

that and who knows what wins at Nevada and Boise St. will do for attendance for the last 2 games at the Q

(and attendance at Albertson's if Boise loses its 3rd straight to SDSU)

Ha! Classic. Man, the SDSU game can't get here soon enough...

Ha! Classic. Man, the SDSU game can't get here soon enough...

If Kaehler is healthy, it should be a very good game. However, if he's re-injured in the meantime, SDSU has no chance.

Well, unless we shut you guys out.

Boom goes the dynamite.

BTW, I checked and SDSU's worst season average football attendance since moving up to Division I-A in 1969 was 17,977 and in only one other year have we had an average attendance lower than 20K. I'm certainly not gloating since given the population of SD county we should be doing better but how a school like SJSU in an even more populous area can continue to have so few people show up to support what has generally been a pretty decent football team is beyond me.

Boom goes the dynamite.

I knew someone wouldn't be able to resist... I tried to egg on spacepackers, but you're the winner.

It's not a matter of resisting, there are many TBSUFs out there.  You just happen to be one of them.  Embrace it.

Good grief. There weren't more than 10k people at the Hawaii game. It was such a Ghosttown that both uber homer announcers mentioned it.

If you're referring to Hawaii at SDSU, you're nuckin' futz.

Boom goes the dynamite.

I knew someone wouldn't be able to resist... I tried to egg on spacepackers, but you're the winner.

Sorry to disappoint. Next time include middle fingers and old ladies.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Good grief. There weren't more than 10k people at the Hawaii game. It was such a Ghosttown that both uber homer announcers mentioned it.

No no, you can only demean SDSU or SJSU's attendance. Besides Hawaii attendance is negatively impacted by the travel subs and their VB team being in the big west. Just ask Warbow. 

Sorry to disappoint. Next time include middle fingers and old ladies.

You don't count as a UNR spacepack fan, you talk too much sense...

I'm poking at the ones that spooge pre-cum into their tighty-whities at the thought of Boise State being terrible with no fan support.

You don't count as a UNR spacepack fan, you talk too much sense...

I'm poking at the ones that spooge pre-cum into their tighty-whities at the thought of Boise State being terrible with no fan support.

Yeah see, that's why we Bulldog fans don't talk about Boise fan support only the Spartans, we make too much sense. Since you kick our arses on the field we refrain from that too. Now that hideous color of your field, definitely fair game.