Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FresnoStateBulldogFan

Wyoming

It's amazing how BYU fans still discuss Wyoming bad behavior:

http://www.cougarboard.com/board/message.html?id=13208290

ha. And people wonder we BYU fans have a bad name. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Yes.  I have divorced Cowboy football.  You are correct.

When did this happen? I must have missed this change in your gimick. I always enjoyed your backhanded compliments and your fake enthusiasm for UW.

Guest #1Stunner

When did this happen? I must have missed this change in your gimick. I always enjoyed your backhanded compliments and your fake enthusiasm for UW.

Yes, I divorced Cowboy Athletics, because I couldn't take the losing any more.  Also, the Cowboys sadly have a snoozer fanbase now....I think once they all ran out and bought iPhones, they stopped throwing things at opposing fans during their games.  The Cowboys have lost their identity and soul.

It will take more than that to win me back!  I'm not cheap!!

Guest #1Stunner

Maybe we could offer up some good ice cream to tempt you to come back into the fold?  Come on Stunner, we need your support!

I tried, but my relationship with Cowboy Athletics is ceased.  I gave all I had to the relationship, and in turn endured the Cowboy disdain....AND endless losing.  I'm a BYU fan first, and so the losing was not natural to me.

No, I am now back on the side of BYU family---the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors.

But, I will put you on the BYU Protection List, with AfriPoke and HR_Poke, since you've extended an olive branch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nH0zVQSf78

Guest #1Stunner

How am I on the protection list?  I'd be the first to throw a piss bomb at you.

Robe nominated you to be on the list, and because you are the Senior Statesman of the Wyoming fans on the board. and the most well liked among the BYU fans.

You are sort of a "Thomas L. Kane" among the Wyoming fans: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_L._Kane

Robe nominated you to be on the list, and because you are the Senior Statesman of the Wyoming fans on the board. and the most well liked among the BYU fans.

You are sort of a "Thomas L. Kane" among the Wyoming fans: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_L._Kane

HR, you are hereby banished from Wyoming.  Please send in your alumni card.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

I would probably be the second to throw a piss bomb at Stunner.  Think how awesome that would be if it actually happened?!!

Weak. I pissed on stunner's seat, pissed in his drink, and when it was raining, I pissed on his head. Oh, and THEN I threw a piss bomb.

Weak. I pissed on stunner's seat, pissed in his drink, and when it was raining, I pissed on his head. Oh, and THEN I threw a piss bomb.

Damn it I am going to have to up my game…  I wonder how I can fit a turd into a balloon????  Maybe after a night of mexican food and hard drinking it would be easier.   :ph34r:

Guest #1Stunner

it's a ploy by byu fans to turn us against each other

You are beloved by the BYU fans.

Ask any of them on here, and they will mention you and Afripoke as being our favorites.

Guest #1Stunner

I would probably be the second to throw a piss bomb at Stunner.  Think how awesome that would be if it actually happened?!!

What if I paid you a dollar not to, and watched over your horse during the second half?

Guest #1Stunner

You for sure are not getting on the BYU protection list.