Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sportzaddict

Finally Burrell is out as the starting QB..

Av, any way you could post some of those twitter exchanges? I'd love to read what this moron is saying.

Try clicking on rugger's link above...rugger is presumably '@11gear' and starts by posting a link to twist's past comments about Zack on the BB as a friendly reminder...Twist states his opinion of Zack hasn't changed...Rugger mentions Cam's opinion is based on Cam's direct observations of Zack in 7 on 7 camps....Twist gets defensive and deflects by stating Cam said some mean stuff about Burrell's ability on air and that wasn't cool...Twist concludes by flatly stating he doesn't respect Worrell's opinion on the issue w/o further explanation.

382.gif

We'll see how it goes...patience will be needed...but I'd rather develop Zack (or our youth generally) than spin our wheels on a guy that really wasn't showing anymore upside...I really wanted BB to do well...but 8 games of pretty much consistent underperformance isn't going to win games for this team.

We'll see how it goes...patience will be needed...but I'd rather develop Zack (or our youth generally) than spin our wheels on a guy that really wasn't showing anymore upside...I really wanted BB to do well...but 8 games of pretty much consistent underperformance isn't going to win games for this team.

yep..doubt he will be superstar on the first start.. But at some point you have to move on from a stagnant situation. 

Much like what you see in the NFL with Bridgewater and Carr

yep..doubt he will be superstar on the first start.. But at some point you have to move on from a stagnant situation. 

Much like what you see in the NFL with Bridgewater and Carr

I think the Raiders is what keeping Carr from having a decent season.  Switch him with Teddy, I think Carr would have a winning record right now. Just my opinion of course.

I think the Raiders is what keeping Carr from having a decent season.  Switch him with Teddy, I think Carr would have a winning record right now. Just my opinion of course.

His supporting cast is shit tier.  It's James Jones and a bunch of inconsistent scrubs who can't run routes but get open every so often on pure athleticism.

Lol, Raiders OC tries to be cute, calls a dumb trick play when the Raiders are moving the ball just fine.  Trick play doesn't work puts them in 2nd and 10 situation, lose yardage on 2nd down, and then put Derek in a 3rd and 14.  

Lol, Raiders OC tries to be cute, calls a dumb trick play when the Raiders are moving the ball just fine.  Trick play doesn't work puts them in 2nd and 10 situation, lose yardage on 2nd down, and then put Derek in a 3rd and 14.  

Yea that was a dumb move.  Way to kill the drive and momentum.  If McFadden gets the ball ahead, I think Carr has a TD though. lol

Yeah, I'm not convinced our chances to win right now with Greenlee are any better, but I'm also not sure they're any worse either.  What is clear is that Burrell is not the future.  Hopefully some live action for Greenlee now will pay off next year.  

Yeah, I'm not convinced our chances to win right now with Greenley are any better, but I'm also not sure they're any worse either.  What is clear is that Burrell is not the future.  Hopefully some live action for Greenley now will pay off next year.  

*Greenlee

are we going to have the same thing we had with Carr, where our fans couldn't spell the name of a 3 year starter properly?

So you're saying you have a QB that you're not using?  hmmm....

I know Burrell has not set the world on fire but we Aggies are not particular and can't exactly be choosers at this point. Send him on over! I'm sure the coaches are holding open tryouts soon so maybe he can participate under a fake name?

I wanted to start calling him Da'Rick like he was black just to troll people

Don't you have people to ban on BB?

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.