Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

2014 World Series

One of the greatest World Series performances, ever.

Easily. Gets a 3rd win for the series. If he isn't mvp it's bull

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

man, if he sent him there and it came down to Posey to put a tag down....holy sh*t as a baseball fan that would've been incredibly exciting.--As a giants fan--thank god they held him up.

MadBum is AWESOME on a Giants team that has won 2 world series prior on dominant pitching...but they win it again in 2014 with just one pitcher where dominant is an understatement. G.O.A.T World Series Pitcher

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

man, if he sent him there and it came down to Posey to put a tag down....holy sh*t as a baseball fan that would've been incredibly exciting.

MadBum is AWESOME on a Giants team that has won 2 world series prior on dominant pitching...but they win it again in 2014 with just one pitcher where dominant is an understatement. G.O.A.T World Series Pitcher

I agree with every bit of that! If anybody could put down a tag at home plate it would be posey... Incredible performance by madbum, like they said, may not ever see that again...

Gotta say the Royals fans still chanting "Let's go Royals" is nice to hear.  They're standing behind their team.  Hats off to them.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Love the Royals hope they sustain! They played hard.

One of my favorite series in years!

Couldn't have ended more poetically.

It had to be Bum!

Hilarious in the post game when they gave him the MVP trophy he tried to give it back and Andrews had to tell him he could keep it.

Congrats Giants, you guys definitely earned it. I feel almost sick saying this right now though haha. :P

Always next year,for how many years now. Oh well, I bleed blue regardless.

8k3esKz.png

Holy shiiiiitt! I thought he might go inside the park...

A faster guy probably would've.  At least he would've tried.  That play nearly gave me a stroke...

I think he gets nailed at the plate if he goes for it.

B1Kh-sNIEAIJROi.jpg

Guest #1Stunner

I think he gets nailed at the plate if he goes for it.

B1Kh-sNIEAIJROi.jpg

I think he made the right call going for the triple, and not going for the in-the-park home run.