Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falcon72

Air Force Vs Navy

My prediction is 15 passes completed combined between the two teams

I think that's a bit high. I would take the under on that.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Considering we passed 12 times against Boise, don't be too surprised to see us pass more. Especially against a team that knows our style so well. Similar to theirs. If I was Air Force coaches, I'd be looking at 20 passes against nave. And not just 30+ bombs. Play action passing. Use it to keep navy guessing and confused. Now that passing is an additional weapon for Air Force, we should use that to our advantage. Not as a major play maker but to confuse the Shiite out of the defenses who aren't expecting it. Then when they have to back up for a pass, we go back to our option. I'd also add the pass to the option. qB1 roll out and drop some passes to the tight end.

27fb3675e6bf8bbd155cf063ad59994d.jpg

This game is a tough one ... at the moment, I say it's EVEN.

Not sure who to give the edge to just yet -- I'll have to think about this for a couple of days.

As a Marine, I pull for Navy, but AFA is a conference team and have my support too ... hoping for a good game with no injuries.

LBH45AqczF9hO5XyQxqE.jpg

This game is a tough one ... at the moment, I say it's EVEN.

Not sure who to give the edge to just yet -- I'll have to think about this for a couple of days.

As a Marine, I pull for Navy, but AFA is a conference team and have my support too ... hoping for a good game with no injuries.

This is the one game where I don't support the MWC team. Sorry flyboys, this Marine's loyalty lies with Navy.

GO NAVY BEAT AIR FORCE!!!!!!

Go Falcons, beat the Squids.

Do me a favor and lose to Army though.  We are hapless and our magical new passing game is an embarrassment to humanity.

Go Pokes!

bronco2.gif