Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAMification

CSU win over BC... your perspective on the game (if you watched)

It was a very interesting game.  Not fishing for compliments.  I'm interested in MWC fans perspectives on RAMs Coaching (Play-calling/Game-management), our QB play, WR play, OL play, Front-7, DB play.

Especially from the Bronco Fans who may have watched CSU in all games (BSU'13, BSU'14 & BC)... and USU fans who know Baldwin's history in Coaching QB's & show-casing them as OC.  How did Baldwin do w/ QB's at USU?

Also, there's 1 or 2 Bronco Fans who were certain that Hedrick was a "poor" QB, who would create issues for BSU if he were the Starter.  Turns out you were right.   What lead you to this conclusion?  

Just looking for some broader perspective.

I thought Hedrick was very good based on what I'd seen of him up close (vs CSU where he was stellar both years).   I also liked you backup RS Frosh last night, once he got his sea-legs. 

So what do you think of Grayson?  I love the kid.  But seems quite inconsistent from Qtr. to Qtr... Game to Game.  Our Coaches don't seem able to help him over-come this.

Bee Cart looked good.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

You beat a team that beat USC. You beat them at their house. It was a gut check game and you pulled it off. You guys are building a good team and I'm glad we have Bohl with us to get the border war back to being a meaningful conference game (it's been a long time since that was the case).

Still...you suck. Cam the Ram sucks. Your cheerleaders suck. Your stadium sucks. Your gym sucks. Your fans/students/alumns all suck. Let's go rammin really sucked.

That's pretty much it....lots of suck.

Go Pokes!

bronco2.gif

2 weeks later after they had a game in between? Please

Please. All that that means is that with two weeks time to prepare, they didn't take preparation for the game seriously. Wouldn't be the first time that happens to a team.

You beat a team that beat USC. You beat them at their house. It was a gut check game and you pulled it off. You guys are building a good team and I'm glad we have Bohl with us to get the border war back to being a meaningful conference game (it's been a long time since that was the case).

Still...you suck. Cam the Ram sucks. Your cheerleaders suck. Your stadium sucks. Your gym sucks. Your fans/students/alumns all suck. Let's go rammin really sucked.

That's pretty much it....lots of suck.

A lot of venom from puke fans this year.

That's what happens when your team has never won a MWC title let alone contended for one.

Please. All that that means is that with two weeks time to prepare, they didn't take preparation for the game seriously. Wouldn't be the first time that happens to a team.

Do you even look at schedule results?

That's what happens when your team has never won a MWC title let alone contended for one.

This post sucks.

Go Pokes!

bronco2.gif

What?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

It was a very interesting game.  Not fishing for compliments.  I'm interested in MWC fans perspectives on RAMs Coaching (Play-calling/Game-management), our QB play, WR play, OL play, Front-7, DB play.

Especially from the Bronco Fans who may have watched CSU in all games (BSU'13, BSU'14 & BC)... and USU fans who know Baldwin's history in Coaching QB's & show-casing them as OC.  How did Baldwin do w/ QB's at USU?

Also, there's 1 or 2 Bronco Fans who were certain that Hedrick was a "poor" QB, who would create issues for BSU if he were the Starter.  Turns out you were right.   What lead you to this conclusion?  

Just looking for some broader perspective.

I thought Hedrick was very good based on what I'd seen of him up close (vs CSU where he was stellar both years).   I also liked you backup RS Frosh last night, once he got his sea-legs. 

So what do you think of Grayson?  I love the kid.  But seems quite inconsistent from Qtr. to Qtr... Game to Game.  Our Coaches don't seem able to help him over-come this.

I only watched the last 8 minutes or so. CSU looked good; BC looked gassed and not as physical as CSU. They were tore up inside and Grayson had a lot of time. It looked like CSU was either deeper, better conditioned, more physical, or all 3. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.