Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

k5james

Game Week: SDSU @ CSU Fresno

I know that you guys are just starting to renew an old rivalry, but how does each fan base view this game?  Is it still a rivalry or is it going to take some time before it feels like a true rivalry again?

7515009.jpg

I think it will take some time. Taking a decade off will do that to a rivalry.

I know that you guys are just starting to renew an old rivalry, but how does each fan base view this game?  Is it still a rivalry or is it going to take some time before it feels like a true rivalry again?

7515009.jpg

Well since we have a trophy, I guess it is important now :rolleyes:

It's good to have an opponent with fans that care about playing us, so at least we have that.

I think it will take some time. Taking a decade off will do that to a rivalry.

I am not really well versed in the history of the rivalry, have read up on it a little today, but was it a pretty big game in year's past?  Is this a game that will become a big rivalry for each school?

I am not really well versed in the history of the rivalry, have read up on it a little today, but was it a pretty big game in year's past?  Is this a game that will become a big rivalry for each school?

It used to be pretty big. Fights on the field and in the stands, etc...

Well since we have a trophy, I guess it is important now :rolleyes:

It's good to have an opponent with fans that care about playing us, so at least we have that.

I would think that it will become a big game down the line, but like K5 said, it will take some time.  I know some rivalries are manufacured, so I am just trying to get a good gauge on how much one school will hate losing to the other.  

It used to be pretty big. Fights on the field and in the stands, etc...

I hope you guys can get that intensity again, well not the fight in the stands part, but to me if you can build rivarlies like this it makes the season a lot more fun and makes the conference that much better.  

There is a high likelihood of a plane crashing sometime in the near future.

i dont hope there will be one, but since there has to be, the best place for it to crash would be into bulldung stadium this friday night. the winner that night would be mankind.

Is this a cry for help or something?

There is a high likelihood of a plane crashing sometime in the near future.

i dont hope there will be one, but since there has to be, the best place for it to crash would be into bulldung stadium this friday night. the winner that night would be mankind.

Well, we all know that if a plane crashed into Spartan Stadium there would be no other casualties other than the plane occupants...

7962f538ed37d487da5871e373341c2c5f768d9a

i posted my pic here before all you queers ever  thought of posting your gay.com profiles in that thread, dipshit.

We know, here's another one of you that you posted……….

200_s.gif