Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

k5james

Game Week: SDSU @ CSU Fresno

I'm with you, it's kind of a drag and many going I'm sure are regular game goers. They're a great couple though...but it's her second marriage so it's a relatively small, non-church ceremony...Friday was probably a budget move. But I'll be the douche checking my phone.

Think about it: maybe they (she) planned the wedding before the schedule came out?  If so, how could they have known that there'd be a game scheduled on Friday night?  In fact, seems like he should be given some props for keeping Saturday open, as that's when he could've more reasonably expected a game, no?  Of course, all that conjecture goes down the toilet if the plan was formulated after the 2014 schedule already came out  :rolleyes: 

Think about it: maybe they (she) planned the wedding before the schedule came out? If so, how could they have known that there'd be a game scheduled on Friday night? In fact, seems like he should be given some props for keeping Saturday open, as that's when he could've more reasonably expected a game, no? Of course, all that conjecture goes down the toilet if the plan was formulated after the 2014 schedule already came out :rolleyes:

He gets no credit. Friday wedding forces people to miss work, and use a vacation day. Being a football player, he also knows the fall rules of weddings

Think about it: maybe they (she) planned the wedding before the schedule came out? If so, how could they have known that there'd be a game scheduled on Friday night? In fact, seems like he should be given some props for keeping Saturday open, as that's when he could've more reasonably expected a game, no? Of course, all that conjecture goes down the toilet if the plan was formulated after the 2014 schedule already came out :rolleyes:

I'm sure they planned it well in advance of the schedule release...just talking a little fun smack about it since I'll miss the game.

I'm sure they planned it well in advance of the schedule release...just talking a little fun smack about it since I'll miss the game.

I see.  Your phone plan is still solid.  We're all douches when it comes to stuff like that.   LOL.  Maybe take a photo every once in a while and then you can pretend you're looking at those...

Like the Carpet!

Not happening ladies, been there 4 x no more. Your urine bomb demonstrations have convinced me you live in a toilet. Keep it to yourself.

Looking forward to the Win! :D

just so you azzturds understand, the board diego is not the namesake of your school or your town and is in no way a saint.

when he and his leg humper butties talk ish theyre going to get it back. now that is cleared up, you may resume being a poseur hippy, rastafarian, or whatever other trendy BS all you kooks are into nowadays.

This dude is a winner.

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg