Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

k5james

Game Week: SDSU @ CSU Fresno

Oohhhhhhhhh, it's on!!! Excuse me while I go hunt down funny SD crap on the web.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

K5, you bringing your RV to the game?

Bring some of your hoes too and lots of alcohol because you're going to need it after the game.

Nah, it's a Friday game.  I have what you Fresno fans commonly refer to as...a yob.

Jes, I have a yob también. We cain tomar modelo juntos…..arrrriba!!

I have a yob too...but believe it or not, I have a FRIDAY evening wedding...WTF is that!? And here's the kicker...the groom was once our PK back in the mid 90's. Phucker should know better!

I have a yob too...but believe it or not, I have a FRIDAY evening wedding...WTF is that!? And here's the kicker...the groom was once our PK back in the mid 90's. Phucker should know better!

Wow.  Never heard of a Friday night wedding.  That's a new one.

This is gonna be another pillow fight. Both quarterbacks battling to gain the favor of the almighty Flying Spaghetti Monster. 

Mrg6y1D.jpg

We've got the noodles (both QBs), but who's bringing the sauce??

ragu-old-world-style-pasta-sauce-traditi

Nah, it's a Friday game.  I have what you Fresno fans commonly refer to as...a yob.

Round up those illegals K5. Job sounds promising.

You can always use your vacation time to see SDSU get beat on Friday :D

fresno_50.gif 2014 Fresno State Bulldogs have officially rolled over fresno_50.gif

Wow. Never heard of a Friday night wedding. That's a new one.

I'm with you, it's kind of a drag and many going I'm sure are regular game goers. They're a great couple though...but it's her second marriage so it's a relatively small, non-church ceremony...Friday was probably a budget move. But I'll be the douche checking my phone.

WTF? He should be slapped.

WTF? He should be slapped.

Agree....I'm guessing she set it up and he's already whipped. It's Armen Torigian BTW...good guy, kicked for us around 94-96 IIRC. I'll be reminding his as.s that a Friday wedding on a game night is like missing a PAT.

You guys are brutal...it's not that budget!

And by the way...I guess I'm whipped too for going because my wife is better friends with the bride than I am with the groom...so she's the one that ultimately made the call on our going. Damn...