Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

son of a gun

Rank'em!

Since when is who you "like" & dislike a reasonable criteria for determining conf rankings?

Have fun with your wyo "...beat a team, that beat a team, that beat..." CSU logic.  If this kind of logic stands up, the following statement would be true:

CSU beat BC...BC beat then #9 U$C...thus CSU is better than 'SC

See y'all Oct 25th...for your beat-downs for The Boot.  

GO STATE...beat wyo!!!

I think "Who I Like" is reasonable criteria for any conference rankings I have input into. 

Since we beat a team that beat a team that beat you. And because you beat a team that beat USC. Wyoming must be better than USC.

My logic is simple. Wyoming has beaten you 4 out of the last 5 seasons. Wyoming is going to Crush you.

Wyoming to the Big 12!!!

Boston College was a good win. Beating the fluffs though is about akin to beating a FCS team or a really bad FBS team.

Making a statement like "conference record sheep," and basing your rankings on conference records considering wyo & CSU have each only played one MWC game to date "...is...akin to..." utter stupidity.  Speakign of utter stupidity, using "about" as a modifier of "akin" is extreme poor usage of English grammer.

I can wait until CSU get's to expose your cowgirls & your D-1AA coach, in less than month.  See you in The Ft Oct 25th.

How many games do you expect to win in the four-wk period from Oct 25th-Nov 22nd, when y'all face:

@ CSU

@ Fresno St

vs Utah St

vs boise jc

​Good luck rebuilding your f'ball pgm & finding something to take up the space where you used to store The Boot. 

GO STATE!!!

How many games do you expect to win in the four-wk period from Oct 25th-Nov 22nd, when y'all face:

@ CSU     WIN

@ Fresno St WIN

vs Utah St   WIN

vs boise jc   WIN

all of them

Who expects to lose.... 

Wyoming to the Big 12!!!

our guy is a stopgap until greenlee/kilton are ready to roll, which is prob next year

Next year should be an interesting QB competition for the Pack, with Fralick, Mayes, and Stewart. Wish Combs was also able get an extra year back after his injury.

8k3esKz.png

I think "Who I Like" is reasonable criteria for any conference rankings I have input into. 

Since we beat a team that beat a team that beat you. And because you beat a team that beat USC. Wyoming must be better than USC.

My logic is simple. Wyoming has beaten you 4 out of the last 5 seasons. Wyoming is going to Crush you.

How can you use quote marks above around the phrase "Who I Like" when I never wrote that phrase. I wrote "...who you like."  FYI...before you quote something, someone else has to say it first.  Your whimsical usage of capitalization in your erroneous quote is interesting as well.  Why would you capitalize the "w" in who, and the "l" in like?  First of all it isn't capitalized in the original text, not to mention the fact it makes no sense grammatically.  If you insist on quoting me, I'm guessing what you meant to write was:  "...who...(you) like."

While your logic is extremely flawed, I do agree with your statement "my logic is simple." I'd take that a step further.  Not only is your "...logic simple...," you my friend are a very "simple" man. 

Before I get too far from our discussion of your creative use of capitalization.  Why would you ever capitalize a verb like "Crush" in the middle of a sentence?  It's perfectly fine if you were referring to the fruit flavored soft drink "Crush," however it makes no sense when referencing the word "crush" as a verb.  As far as who's going to crush who Oct 25th in Ft Fun.  Only time will tell, however I like the Rams chances on retaining El Boot!

Will we are talking about the proper usage of the usage of the English language, "And because you beat a team that beat USC."  That's not a sentince.  It is a phrase.  Trying to remember never starting a sentice with "and" is a good rule of thumb to avoid this pit fall in the future.

Basing your rankings on who you like, is not a good means of creating any kind of respectable rankings.  Stick to basing decisions like, who you are going to take to Senior Prom, on who you like & dislike; while using imperial data, facts, and sound logic to come up with meaningful conference rankings.

GO STATE...beat wyo!!!

all of them

Who expects to lose.... 

Ppl who are not delusional, ppl who have a firm grip on reality, ppl who want to win $$$ gambling...  Shall I go on?

As far as the likelihood of wyo winning those four games...from where I sit, your cowgirls would be lucky to split those four-games.

GO STATE....beat wyo!!!

UNLV

Everyone else

UNR

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.