Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bsu1997

Ryan Finley

He did have a good audition. 

But I'm guessing Harsin "stays with his man" and starts Hedrick against Nevada.  If he plays like tonight, he'll be pulled earlier.  Otherwise, it may be a few games before we see Finley get some real playing time again.

Personally I hope we start Finley just for shytes and giggles.  I mean, why not?  It's our weakest position.  Might as well roll the dice.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

I look at the schedule and I don't see where the wins come I was fairly confident about Nevada and Fresno. But not know. Hedrick is not the answer period. I am a high school basketball poach and coached against Ryan Finley in HS. Kid is a sinner period. Byu will curb stomp us unless

Something changes ASAP.

I look at the schedule and I don't see where the wins come I was fairly confident about Nevada and Fresno. But not know. Hedrick is not the answer period. I am a high school basketball poach and coached against Ryan Finley in HS. Kid is a sinner period. Byu will curb stomp us unless

Something changes ASAP.

bsu%252520mwc%252520logo.jpg

Overall just frustrated with my broncos qb play. After the beers ingested during the game have subsided a bit nothing

Is the answer right now. Reality is hitting most boise fans right now and it's hard to deal with. I see Nevada vs

Colo st for the conf title. Props to Air Force for being ready to play. Calhoun pulled a little reverse psychology

This week on boise radio in an interview where he gushed over jay Ajayi and talked about boise having top 15

Talent.

The lack of diversifying the offense, putting too much emphasis one a few players, by the coaches, has put more pressure on them than they can handle and has resulted in mistakes and terrible performances.

I was uneasy when Harsin indicated a willingness to let Ajayi carry so much of the load. The coaches decision not to spread things around relied too heavily on Hedrick and Ajayi and they can't handle it. Plugging in a different QB isn't the answer either. The coaches need to create and develop other players.

One of the Final Five..........

The lack of diversifying the offense, putting too much emphasis one a few players, by the coaches, has put more pressure on them than they can handle and has resulted in mistakes and terrible performances.

I was uneasy when Harsin indicated a willingness to let Ajayi carry so much of the load. The coaches decision not to spread things around relied too heavily on Hedrick and Ajayi and they can't handle it. Plugging in a different QB isn't the answer either. The coaches need to create and develop other players.

Mysfit wants everyone to repeat after her "mysfit is always right". She also foresees everything. I'd look up a picture of a gypsy but I'm too tired

bsu%252520mwc%252520logo.jpg

Mysfit wants everyone to repeat after her "mysfit is always right". She also foresees everything. I'd look up a picture of a gypsy but I'm too tired

In this case, I think mysfit is correct. Too much ajayi and miller. And Williams Rhodes is underutilized.