Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Pick 5 game-Team Purple

Come ooooon. At 8 picks per day this will take more than two weeks. LOL

It took just about all of calendar May last year.  I'm ready and I'm never on here at night.  n-e-v-e-r*.   So, hope it's ready for me in the morning....I may check one more time this p.m. to keep the initial batch rolling along. 

*well, okay, sometimes during football season.  but it's not football season.  at most it's a pseudo football season. 

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

Most wins.  A win is a point, a loss is 0 points.

I think last year it wound up being w/l record and not simple wins.  Simple wins would have won it for moi.  And....CCGs count in this - factor that in as well. 

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

Ok, how did I miss out on this? Sorry, been a busy few days. Too late to get in?

To be completely honest with the World Cup happening soon, I've kind of put college sports on hold til August. If it's too late the change I'll still play and do my absolute best to be timely with my picks, but if babigos wants to take my spot and everyone's cool with it I'm more than willing to give it to him

To be completely honest with the World Cup happening soon, I've kind of put college sports on hold til August. If it's too late the change I'll still play and do my absolute best to be timely with my picks, but if babigos wants to take my spot and everyone's cool with it I'm more than willing to give it to him

Nothing against babigos at all, but if sebasour wants a replacement it should probably be Robe.  He was the first with the "Oh crap, I missed it", and has been campaigning hard to get a spot.  I'd like to see babigos get in as well, but I'm just playing the first come, first serve game.  Also noticing some no shows in the other groups, I think we'll find room for both of them.

I say we let in Babigos.... Not that I'm biased or anything lol.

I like Babigos.  He's welcome to join.  I just think we need to let the first "late" guy in first.  Something tells me there will be more than enough spots available.

Nothing against babigos at all, but if sebasour wants a replacement it should probably be Robe.  He was the first with the "Oh crap, I missed it", and has been campaigning hard to get a spot.  I'd like to see babigos get in as well, but I'm just playing the first come, first serve game.  Also noticing some no shows in the other groups, I think we'll find room for both of them.

Agreed. If he asked first and all, then he's up first. You snooze you lose...

+1 Babigos. My fav Spartan.

I say we let in Babigos.... Not that I'm biased or anything lol.

Feeling the love all around from Bulldog, CSU, and Spartan fans.  :lol:

I'm inclined to let in Robe for sebasour's place. Robe is all about this game and commented first. But, let's make it a contest. Whoever claims sebasour's spot in this thread first- robe or babigos- gets it.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.