Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WyomingCoog

Game Day Pics.....

Anybody care to post some of their pics from games they've been to this season? I like seeing the various atmospheres.

Cowboy Joe Tailgate in Austin...

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

Cowboy Joe...

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

dammit....this has been a huge fail so far....anyone know how to post Iphone pics without them being so small and such terrible quality?

dammit....this has been a huge fail so far....anyone know how to post Iphone pics without them being so small and such terrible quality?

I don't even know how to post iPhone pics.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I don't even know how to post iPhone pics.

Dang...when I started this thread it seemed like it'd be easy. Well if someone figures it out...let me know.

:lol:

Hey I tried....thought it would've been a good thread.....where's some computer wizard when you need him?

Here you go. A Wyoming home game at halftime. Great crowd.

2010-03-23121533.jpg

Seems weird that they would do all that construction during half time of a game....odd.