Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Cowboy Junky

A big signing for the Cowgirls....

My God man. Who effing cares?????

Quit being bitter because nobody gives two shits about CSU. By the way congrats on your mini IPF, that little shed will for sure help with the head to head recruiting over Wyoming. Too little, too late Cooter :rolleyes:

"They're a bunch of jealous little dicks who use the anonymity of the internet to insult people who're doing what they wish they were doing." ~ Holden McNeil

Guest Cowboy Junky

Their field will be 54 percent the size of a normal football field. Maybe 54 percent of their team can practice, while the other 46 percent huddle outside the door and wait.

Guest Cowboy Junky

I like the attitude of your new AD. He realized the importance of getting an IPF, so he decided to build one that would be half the size of everyone else in the league. You know they won't tear that down and build a new one, so he's building a facility, knowing that other teams in the MWC have bigger and better IPF's currently in place. He's excepting CSU's half-size place in the conference. In addition, it was so important to get the pint sized Midget Farm up, that he put the CSU athletics department 20 million into debt to pay for it. What does it all mean? It means that this athletics facility will be the last one we see go up in Fort Collins for a long time, while teams that pay for their facilities in advance will keep building new ones. The only thing that CSU will have to show for it, is a football facility that teams will have to practice in shifts on and can't even scrimmage on. That's the first class attitude one would expect in Fort Collins.

I like the attitude of your new AD. He realized the importance of getting an IPF, so he decided to build one that would be half the size of everyone else in the league. You know they won't tear that down and build a new one, so he's building a facility, knowing that other teams in the MWC have bigger and better IPF's currently in place. He's excepting CSU's half-size place in the conference. In addition, it was so important to get the pint sized Midget Farm up, that he put the CSU athletics department 20 million into debt to pay for it. What does it all mean? It means that this athletics facility will be the last one we see go up in Fort Collins for a long time, while teams that pay for their facilities in advance will keep building new ones. The only thing that CSU will have to show for it, is a football facility that teams will have to practice in shifts on and can't even scrimmage on. That's the first class attitude one would expect in Fort Collins.

What's really funny is we still dominate you on the field without an IPF. :lol:

You can go ahead and continue to spin it CJ. You are owned.

36-28

qx9fme.jpg

Finished stadium 2017B.jpg

Guest Cowboy Junky

I'm not scared. We're getting ready to build several new facilities as well, and launch the athletics plan 2. You're 19 million in debt to cover the Mini-IPF, we just received a 1.5 million dollar increase to the athletics budget and are going to build a facility that will increase the budget by another 1.5 million. We have another 25 million in matching funds waiting to be used. They're renovating the lower concources of the War(the upper ones are done), paving the main parking lot, installing a new sound system and scoreboard, and adding the luxury boxes and club seating area. The War is going to look beautiful about the same time that you finish the Midget League Practice Facility and it's already paid for. The indoor Tennis facility is getting ready to go up and after that they're looking at expanding the MPG and renovating the AA. I think we'll be okay battling a team who's facilities can't compete even after the building of the Mini-IPF and has to pay off 20 million in debt before they even consider increasing their budget or building new facilities. I don't even need to mention the new Library, State of the Art IT facility, or six new classroom buildings going up. Everything in Laramie is going to be first class, state of the art, and brand new. The only new thing you'll have in Fort Collins is a football facility that is half the size of every IPF in the league.

I'm not scared. We're getting ready to build several new facilities as well, and launch the athletics plan 2. You're 19 million in debt to cover the Mini-IPF, we just received a 1.5 million dollar increase to the athletics budget and are going to build a facility that will increase the budget by another 1.5 million. We have another 25 million in matching funds waiting to be used. They're renovating the lower concources of the War(the upper ones are done), paving the main parking lot, installing a new sound system and scoreboard, and adding the luxury boxes and club seating area. The War is going to look beautiful about the same time that you finish the Midget League Practice Facility and it's already paid for. The indoor Tennis facility is getting ready to go up and after that they're looking at expanding the MPG and renovating the AA. I think we'll be okay battling a team who's facilities can't compete even after the building of the Mini-IPF and has to pay off 20 million in debt before they even consider increasing their budget or building new facilities. I don't even need to mention the new Library, State of the Art IT facility, or six new classroom buildings going up. Everything in Laramie is going to be first class, state of the art, and brand new. The only new thing you'll have in Fort Collins is a football facility that is half the size of every IPF in the league.

Who said you were scared?? :lol:

It is not unusual for projects to be funded by bonds until the money is in place. All I know is we are getting the facilities and that pisses you off.

As far as Laramie/uw is concerned, you can do nothing but IMPROVE that craphole and if you already have the money to pay for it, good for you.

Guest Cowboy Junky

Who said you were scared?? :lol:

It is not unusual for projects to be funded by bonds until the money is in place. All I know is we are getting the facilities and that pisses you off.

As far as Laramie/uw is concerned, you can do nothing but IMPROVE that craphole and if you already have the money to pay for it, good for you.

It doesn't piss me off. I actually celebrate whenever any school builds facilities in the MWC. Congratulations. It beats what you currently have.

The new CSU facility is a band aid on a major arterial laceration. You fund raising didn't improve. You didn't address the main problem: a broke +++ fan base that doesn't contribute money to the university. All you did is get someone to co-sign for you. It's going to take 10 years for you to pay off that debt and in that time you'll see the AA renovated, War Memorial finished, the MPG expanded, The Indoor Tennis Facility, and probably something else big like a basketball/volleyball/wrestling practice facility.

It doesn't piss me off. I actually celebrate whenever any school builds facilities in the MWC. Congratulations. It beats what you currently have.

The new CSU facility is a band aid on a major arterial laceration. You fund raising didn't improve. You didn't address the main problem: a broke +++ fan base that doesn't contribute money to the university. All you did is get someone to co-sign for you. It's going to take 10 years for you to pay off that debt and in that time you'll see the AA renovated, War Memorial finished, the MPG expanded, The Indoor Tennis Facility, and probably something else big like a basketball/volleyball/wrestling practice facility.

Right now CSU athletics are struggling. We are building these facilities to improve the level of student athlete that we bring to CSU. When we start winning again the donations will start to come in to pay for it. Why is this so hard for you to understand???

Your hatred of CSU is blinding you to the big picture. 10 years to pay off? :blink: I bet it's paid off in 2-4.

You forget we got a single donation of 20 million from Pat Stryker and another one for 1.7million for the field shortly after our 2002 MWC championship.

Guest Cowboy Junky

Right now CSU athletics are struggling. We are building these facilities to improve the level of student athlete that we bring to CSU. When we start winning again the donations will start to come in to pay for it. Why is this so hard for you to understand???

Your hatred of CSU is blinding you to the big picture. 10 years to pay off. :D I bet it's paid off in 2-4.

It took you two years to raise 1 million to install field turf. If you're blaming your lack of fund raising on performance, who can gaurantee that your ever going to get better anyways. In addition, Wyoming is struggling as well, and we're coming up with the money to fund athletics. What do you think is going to happen when we start winning again?

Your hatred of CSU is blinding you to the big picture. 10 years to pay off? :blink: I bet it's paid off in 2-4.

You forget we got a single donation of 20 million from Pat Stryker and another one for 1.7million for the field shortly after our 2002 MWC championship.

I've heard Stryker didn't like the way Sonny was pushed out the door and won't be making any donations to CSU. I guess you'll have to find another donor. Based off that, I think 2 to 4 years is a stretch. If I remember correctly, CSU couldn't find a donor to help Joey Porter out with the locker rooms.

I think your new facility will look sharp though....even though it is on the small side.

I've heard Stryker didn't like the way Sonny was pushed out the door and won't be making any donations to CSU. I guess you'll have to find another donor. Based off that, I think 2 to 4 years is a stretch. If I remember correctly, CSU couldn't find a donor to help Joey Porter out with the locker rooms.

I think your new facility will look sharp though....even though it is on the small side.

The Colorado Beef council paid for the balance of the Joey Porter Locker Room. They were on board from the beginning.

The Stryker thing is a rumor. I've heard nothing from her one way or the other.

It took you two years to raise 1 million to install field turf. If you're blaming your lack of fund raising on performance, who can gaurantee that your ever going to get better anyways. In addition, Wyoming is struggling as well, and we're coming up with the money to fund athletics. What do you think is going to happen when we start winning again?

I can't guarantee anything, but these new facilities will certainly help with winning and PK knows this. That's why he did it.

Scooter you and your school is in for a rude awakening this fall...i think you fail to realize how far you've fallen behind in recruiting and it will show.

:lol::lol::lol:

Whatever. We had a better class than you this year. WITHOUT an IPF. This is the same chit I heard last year from the poo and pee. Who has the boot??

Whatever. We had a better class than you this year. WITHOUT an IPF. This is the same chit I heard last year from the poo and pee. Who has the boot??

And your dad can beat up my dad right? You are sounding desperate Cooter, or should I say Ram Robert?

The boot, congrats on your victory last year. At least your sorry +++ football team could get fired up enough to get one last win for the coach who is CSU. You were nothing before Sonny, and you will be nothing after Sonny. Your new coach must have a good head on him to leave the NFL for the athletic wasteland known as CSU!

"They're a bunch of jealous little dicks who use the anonymity of the internet to insult people who're doing what they wish they were doing." ~ Holden McNeil

Life is too short to be angry young man. Honest question, how many starters does CSU lose from last years team?

And your dad can beat up my dad right? You are sounding desperate Cooter, or should I say Ram Robert?

The boot, congrats on your victory last year. At least your sorry +++ football team could get fired up enough to get one last win for the coach who is CSU. You were nothing before Sonny, and you will be nothing after Sonny. Your new coach must have a good head on him to leave the NFL for the athletic wasteland known as CSU!

:lol: WYo is a never will be and a never were. :lol:

What makes you think Piano boy is going to do any better than .500?? All I hear out of wyo fan is "we're gonna do this and we're gonna do that" and every year Joe Glenn and Co. melts down around week 6. It's time for wyo to stop talking and do it on the field.