Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EvilVodka

Record payout to Hawaii

BSU has beat multiple teams that finished ranked this decade including TCU in their home town bowl. Probably more then the whole MWC combined but you can look that up.

And does BYU really want to compare top 25 finishes with BSU this decade?

Seriously 14-16 HA! AH! AH! HA! HA! HA! HA! :lol:

Wow, once again posting your ignorance for all to see. Really funny how you keep missing it.

Yeah it is almost as funny as the guy whose team played tghe weakest schedule any FBS football team has ever played and whose team even struggled to win out in. sad thing was UCLa would have been the best team on your schedule before Gorgia and even more likely is that Hawaii would have lost at home and would have been blown out on the road, since we all saw how tough a even weaker washington team almost beat you at home.

Well I agree we would have lost but since we actually play defense and we have more then a gimmick offense it likely wouldn't have been as emabarassing. i would have hated to see Hawaii play UCLa off their rock since they were an average team and Hawaii has NEVER beaten a BCS team off their rock.

Some BCS teams that I know Hawaii has beat off the rock include: California, Illinois (Holiday Bowl), Nebraska, Oregon, and Washington. Truth is Hawaii doesn't play many teams BCS or nonBCS teams off the rock, so doesn't give them much shot at getting BCS road wins. The NCAA exemption giving teams an extra home game when they play AT Hawaii makes it more logical for teams to schedule Hawaii as a road game. Especially BCS teams that an extra home game means cashing in on an extra sold out home stadium crowd.

Hawaii is 8-1 in last 9 Road games.

Hawaii has won 7 out of last 10 vs Utah

Last Season :Hawaii 49-14 over UNLV, UNLV 27-0 over Utah

Utah 0-4 vs SEC All time

Some BCS teams that I know Hawaii has beat off the rock include: California, Illinois (Holiday Bowl), Nebraska, Oregon, and Washington. Truth is Hawaii doesn't play many teams BCS or nonBCS teams off the rock, so doesn't give them much shot at getting BCS road wins. The NCAA exemption giving teams an extra home game when they play AT Hawaii makes it more logical for teams to schedule Hawaii as a road game. Especially BCS teams that an extra home game means cashing in on an extra sold out home stadium crowd.

Utah 0-4 vs SEC All time

You're going to really make these guys mad, they don't like any post with actual facts in it! :lol:

Of course I didnt say anything about final ranking all I said was both Fresno and BSU have 2 wins over top 10 teams this decade.

You said they didnt and yet again you were proved wrong.

Seriously how many times do we have to show your either totally +++++ing stupid or a liar, before you stop posting this +++++.

well actually you did. You said the following at 10:46AM yesterday morning.

There is a link to 4 posts you made after the facts post last night and 2 of them are after the 1st time i bumped it for your lying +++.

http://www.mwcboard.com/www/forums/index.p...sult_type=posts

Seriously why do you lie when anyone can search your posts and prove it in 5 seconds non-bcs?

Seriously how can you be that +++++ing stupid?

I guess it must be the sputtering caused from realizing the only WAC team that an MWC champion can beat is Utah st.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Oh and just to keep you from lying again here is the final BCS rankings.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/BCSStandings'

You will notice Oklahoma at #4 which unless we are using BYU math is less then 10.

I guess when you believe in imaginary beings it isnt hard to imagine anything else you want. :lol:

I said the following at 3:03PM that same day at least 4 hours later.

QUOTE(nonbcs @ Apr 24 2008, 03:03 PM)

Once again show me anywhere where the BCS call it a final ranking?

You said final BCS rankings and I responded stateing that they are not called final rankings because they do not release a final ranking. I went on to ask you to prove otherwsie and you didged the question like usual. Once again you are caught in your lie blueballs.

I doubt we will ever see non-bcs address that losing record versus WAC teams without the 20 wins over Utah st.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

I

Sorry Blueballs to make you wait but I needed time to compile the complete data since of course you didn't provide it. By the way there are 9 teams in the MWC. Convenient you left out a few of those teams in your numbers. Well luckily I don't make such stupid mistakes. Here are the numbers enjoy.

MWC vs. WAC this decade

MWC=47

WAC=30

Without by request of Blueballs

MWC without USU wins=30

But to be fair since you picked your 3rd worst team in your conference I thought it is only fair to use our 3rd worst team this decade and that team is Wyoming.

WAC without Wyoming wins=22

So that puts us on equal terms which I know you hate Blueballs a third to last for a third to last leaves us with the;

MWC=30

WAC=22 very impressive indeed WACoffs.

It looks like without your manipulation of the data Blueballs the WAC is still a joke. You do have a little more then half what we have over the WAC.

Some more numbers for your enjoyment Blueballs. I thought I would do a top 4 team comparison of each conference.

MWC top 4

BYU

TCU

Utah

AFA

WAC top 4

BSU

Fresno

Hawaii

Nevada

Let

Utah 0-4 vs SEC All time

Sorry let me rephrase Hawaii hasn't beat a BCS team this decade off their rock. Is that better? you are correct Hawaii is afraid to come off their rock to play teams. I find it funny now that teams are requestind a return date to play Hawaii the fans are whining, can't blame oyu it is almost a guaranteed loss like it is for BSU.

8 and 1 the last 9 road games? wow lest see those road wins shall we?

Nevada-6-7

SJSU-5-7-bottom 25 team

Idaho-1-11-bottom 25 team

UNLV-2-10-bottom 25 team

La Tech-5-7-some have them as a bottom 25 team

USU-1-11-bottom 25 team

NMSU-4-8-bottom 25 team

Fresno-4-8

BSU-your loss

The only team with a winning record beat you, the rest well look for yourself hardly impressive.

7 of your last 10 with Utah and your 3-3 from the 90 till today. so many WAcoffs hate it when BYU fans bring up the past, they say the 80's and 90's are way past, that is until it may actualy benefit their post. In the last 4 meetings Hawaii is 1-3, see i can do it too.

Good for Hawaii now how many of your strters were injured for that game? Here let me have a go at this as well. Hawaii 28-26 over Nevada, NM 23-0 shutout over Nevada, does that mean NM was better then Hawaii last season since they shutout and blew out a team Hawaii barely beat? furthermore after Utah got back some of those starters they beat that same NM team 28-10, so does that mean with their starters they are better then Hawaii? this can go for hours.

Utah is 0-6 and they played LSU, Tennessee, and Florida

Florida-28-39, what do you want to bet Hawaii doesn't even come close to keeping the score that close this coming season?

But hey you beat a 4-9 Alabama team right?

At least Utah plays top SEC teams.

BSU has beat multiple teams that finished ranked this decade including TCU in their home town bowl. Probably more then the whole MWC combined but you can look that up.

And does BYU really want to compare top 25 finishes with BSU this decade?

Seriously 14-16 HA! AH! AH! HA! HA! HA! HA! :lol:

How on earth does BYU have 14 and Boise State have 16 top 25 finished in ten years? That is rather worth a laugh, or a patent.

2008-Present - Kicker Conditioning Coach, Team Apology

Sorry Blueballs to make you wait but I needed time to compile the complete data since of course you didn't provide it. By the way there are 9 teams in the MWC. Convenient you left out a few of those teams in your numbers. Well luckily I don't make such stupid mistakes. Here are the numbers enjoy.

MWC vs. WAC this decade

MWC=47

WAC=30

Without by request of Blueballs

MWC without USU wins=30

But to be fair since you picked your 3rd worst team in your conference I thought it is only fair to use our 3rd worst team this decade and that team is Wyoming.

WAC without Wyoming wins=17

So that puts us on equal terms which I know you hate Blueballs a third to last for a third to last leaves us with the;

MWC=30

WAC=17 very impressive indeed WACoffs.

It looks like without your manipulation of the data Blueballs the WAC is still a joke. You do have a little more then half what we have over the WAC.

Some more numbers for your enjoyment Blueballs. I thought I would do a top 4 team comparison of each conference.

MWC top 4

BYU

TCU

Utah

AFA

WAC top 4

BSU

Fresno

Hawaii

Nevada

Let

Sorry let me rephrase Hawaii hasn't beat a BCS team this decade off their rock. Is that better? you are correct Hawaii is afraid to come off their rock to play teams. I find it funny now that teams are requestind a return date to play Hawaii the fans are whining, can't blame oyu it is almost a guaranteed loss like it is for BSU.

Nevada-6-7

SJSU-5-7-bottom 25 team

UNLV-2-10-bottom 25 team

USU-1-11-bottom 25 team

NMSU-4-8-bottom 25 team

Fresno-4-8

BSU-your loss

The only team with a winning record beat you, the rest well look for yourself hardly impressive.

7 of your last 10 with Utah and your 3-3 from the 90 till today. so many WAcoffs hate it when BYU fans bring up the past, they say the 80's and 90's are way past, that is until it may actualy benefit their post. In the last 4 meetings Hawaii is 1-3, see i can do it too.

Good for Hawaii now how many of your strters were injured for that game? Here let me have a go at this as well. Hawaii 28-26 over Nevada, NM 23-0 shutout over Nevada, does that mean NM was better then Hawaii last season since they shutout and blew out a team Hawaii barely beat? furthermore after Utah got back some of those starters they beat that same NM team 28-10, so does that mean with their starters they are better then Hawaii? this can go for hours.

Florida-28-39, what do you want to bet Hawaii doesn't even come close to keeping the score that close this coming season?

Come on nonbcs, anyone can play that game. If you really start breaking things down, the Utes OOC wins over the last decade are not impressive AT ALL:

Mighty Utah Utes Regular Season OOC wins/over-all record of opponent:

1999:

Washington State: 3-9

Utah State: 3-9

Louisana Monroe: 5-6

2000:

Utah State: 5-6

2001:

Utah State: 4-7

Indiana: 5-6

South Florida: 8-3

Indiana: 2-10

California: 8-6

Oregon: 8-5

Texas A & M: 7-5

Arizona: 3-8

Utah State: 3-8

Northern Arizona: 6-5

Utah State: 1-11

UCLA: 6-7

Utah State: 2-10

Louisville: 6-6

So, of the 22 OOC wins that the mighty Utes have played in since

1MXnKMV.jpg

Come on nonbcs, anyone can play that game. If you really start breaking things down, the Utes OOC wins over the last decade are not impressive AT ALL:

Mighty Utah Utes Regular Season OOC wins/over-all record of opponent:

1999:

Washington State: 3-9

Louisana Monroe: 5-6

2000:

Utah State: 5-6

2001:

Indiana: 5-6

South Florida: 8-3

Indiana: 2-10

California: 8-6

Oregon: 8-5

Texas A & M: 7-5

Northern Arizona: 6-5

Utah State: 1-11

UCLA: 6-7

Utah State: 2-10

Louisville: 6-6

So, of the 22 OOC wins that the mighty Utes have played in since

I don't know where you made up these stats?

Wyoming didnt play WAC teams 17 times, let alone lose that many times since 2000.

Wyoning is 0-4 against BSU, 0-1 against UNR and 4-0 against Utah st for a total of 9 games of which only 5 were losses since 2000.

http://www.cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/div_i....php?confid=203

We could go on and on but your whole post is made up out of thin air.

BYU math seems to be very imaginative. ROFL

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! :lol:

It seems that I can't count and that you can't read. I was incorrect the numer is actually 22 without Wyoming. I guess we can all be prone to error when it is 2:30AM in the morning. what is your excuse blueballs? I mean I never said 17 games vs. Wyoming i said 17 total from your top 4 without Wyoming. At least you were correct that the number was in error, still it didn't help your cause much your top 4 still fell plenty short with Wyoming off the records. nothing has changed your top half still pad their numbers with our bottom 3 and our bottom 3 still beat top WAC teams. so much for the garbage theroy that the top half of the WAC is equal to the top half of the MWC our bottom feeders put up wins vs. your top 4 teams.

It seems that I can't count and that you can't read. I was incorrect the numer is actually 22 without Wyoming. I guess we can all be prone to error when it is 2:30AM in the morning. what is your excuse blueballs? I mean I never said 17 games vs. Wyoming i said 17 total from your top 4 without Wyoming. At least you were correct that the number was in error, still it didn't help your cause much your top 4 still fell plenty short with Wyoming off the records. nothing has changed your top half still pad their numbers with our bottom 3 and our bottom 3 still beat top WAC teams. so much for the garbage theroy that the top half of the WAC is equal to the top half of the MWC our bottom feeders put up wins vs. your top 4 teams.

Maybe you should have went to a real school, one that had the ability to count as a pre-requisite to admission.

Seriously your posts are so inaccurate it isnt even worth arguing with you.

The fact is without Utah st the MWC has a losing record versus the WAC and you can spin all you want but those are the facts, you're just lucky I didnt add in UNLV and make you look really bad.

Maybe you should have went to a real school, one that had the ability to count as a pre-requisite to admission.

Seriously your posts are so inaccurate it isnt even worth arguing with you.

The fact is without Utah st the MWC has a losing record versus the WAC and you can spin all you want but those are the facts, you're just lucky I didnt add in UNLV and make you look really bad.

Maybe if you went to school period you would have the ability to read at a 2nd grade level.

Seriously if you could argue any other part of my post you would your now just dodging the facts, typical for Blueballs.

I added UNLV and it came out to 21-20 in favor of the MWC. You forget Blueballs that UNLV has beaten top 4 WAC teams. Unlike USU which in reality is your third worst team not the actual worst team in the WAC, our worst team actually boost the numbers. Nice picking USU to fit your desired results. Still the FACT is if you take out USU your third worst team then we can take our third worst team Wyoming which leaved the WAC with a staggering 13-10 loss in the head to head vs. the MWC. But go ahead and tell us all how the WAC gets to pick and choose which team they want to take out of the equation but how the MWC can't do the same right? Because either way you spin it you lose unless USU is the only team taken out the WAC loses period.

Maybe if you went to school period you would have the ability to read at a 2nd grade level.

Seriously if you could argue any other part of my post you would your now just dodging the facts, typical for Blueballs.

I added UNLV and it came out to 21-20 in favor of the MWC. You forget Blueballs that UNLV has beaten top 4 WAC teams. Unlike USU which in reality is your third worst team not the actual worst team in the WAC, our worst team actually boost the numbers. Nice picking USU to fit your desired results. Still the FACT is if you take out USU your third worst team then we can take our third worst team Wyoming which leaved the WAC with a staggering 13-10 loss in the head to head vs. the MWC. But go ahead and tell us all how the WAC gets to pick and choose which team they want to take out of the equation but how the MWC can't do the same right? Because either way you spin it you lose unless USU is the only team taken out the WAC loses period.

Actually UNLV has 8 wins over the WAC since 2000, but we are back to that counting problem you have again.

:lol: HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Actually UNLV has 8 wins over the WAC since 2000, but we are back to that counting problem you have again.

:lol: HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

It is seriously astounding how literally stupid you are Blueballs. How do you even breath with a brain that functions at such a low capacity? Seriously a 6 year old could understand better then you. Here is what you highlighted,"that UNLV has beaten top 4 WAC teams."

Then you said, "Actually UNLV has 8 wins over the WAC since 2000" Tell me Blueballs where in that remark did I say UNLV has any amount of wins? I said they have beaten top 4 WAC teams this decade not that they have 4 wins. Are you seriously that stupid? It looks like your BSU education isn't worth the toilet paper it was written on isn't it? I think you have a serious reading problem and need to get it addressed. Of course driving a truck doesn't require reading so you you might be ok. Seriously.

Which BCS team did Hawaii dodge a road game with? Stop making up stuffand site fact for once

Nevada-6-7

SJSU-5-7-bottom 25 team

UNLV-2-10-bottom 25 team

USU-1-11-bottom 25 team

NMSU-4-8-bottom 25 team

Fresno-4-8

BSU-your loss

Not a lot of teams can win 8-9 road games despite the competition. Teams are upset on the road all of the time. You can hardly call a team a bad road team if they won almost all their road games.

Just saying not quite the dominance that Utah fans would like to believe.

Well for one Brennan played all of the game with a badly sprained ankle that he got the day before. Most of are starters were out after halftime when we were up 42-0. We beat Nevada without Brennan didn't we... its not like we lost 27-0. Your logic is severely flawed

I know I have to spell things out for you nonbcs. But teams shouldn't critisize others for not beating a SEC team when their team is 0-4 vs SEC teams.

It is seriously astounding how literally stupid you are Blueballs. How do you even breath with a brain that functions at such a low capacity? Seriously a 6 year old could understand better then you. Here is what you highlighted,"that UNLV has beaten top 4 WAC teams."

Then you said, "Actually UNLV has 8 wins over the WAC since 2000" Tell me Blueballs where in that remark did I say UNLV has any amount of wins? I said they have beaten top 4 WAC teams this decade not that they have 4 wins. Are you seriously that stupid? It looks like your BSU education isn't worth the toilet paper it was written on isn't it? I think you have a serious reading problem and need to get it addressed. Of course driving a truck doesn't require reading so you you might be ok. Seriously.

Now you have a counting and language problem as well.

You have yet to realize that all WAC teams except possibly utah st are top teams especially when they get beat by an MWC team and all MWC teams are last place teams when they lose to WAC teams. At least that was what you said in your last excuse post! :lol:

By the way when was the last time BYU beat an SEC team?

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Now you have a counting and language problem as well.

You have yet to realize that all WAC teams except possibly utah st are top teams especially when they get beat by an MWC team and all MWC teams are last place teams when they lose to WAC teams. At least that was what you said in your last excuse post! :lol:

By the way when was the last time BYU beat an SEC team?

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Wow now that is what you call a major attempt at spinning the post. Sad thing is you only look more like a tool who can't read.

The last time BYU beat a SEC team was 2001. When was the last time BSU wasn't rolled by a SEC team? That is just like the last time BSU has ever beaten a BCS team in their house. the answer to both questions is NEVER.

Do you ever get tired of being my biotch bluedufe?