Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Official Thank SUDS for the MWC not going Winless Thread

So it's ok for the board to be full of back-rubs and reach-arounds over Week 1 victories against Southern, Idaho State, Weber State & possibly the worst AQ team in the country in Colorado (meanwhile calling out Boise and SDSU for losing true road games), but beating Army by 5 TD's to keep the conference from getting entirely shut out of the win column in Week 2 isn't worthy of a high five?

Nevada, Wyoming, SDSU, & Boise all played legit AQ status road games in Week 1 and only the team with (in my opinion) the easiest of those games won. In Week 2 the conference blows chunks - Nevada played close but lost at home, Boise was on a bye, and SDSU beats an opponent who is probably better than what anyone (short of Nevada) beat in Week 1.

Would you have preferred SDSU to have beaten an FCS team in week 1 and then lost to an FCS team in week 2? Considering that's not too far off the average of what has gone on in the conference so far in 2012, I'd say anything better than that deserves some acknowledgement.

You're right, I guess Army is a pretty big win for a program like SDSU. Congratulations!

515px-Nevada_Wolf_Pack_Txt.svg.png

I was expecting a lot more graciousness from the fellow mwc schools. A simple thank you would have worked.

"Make like a tree and scram" - Rosegreen

Your administration is the reason why our basketball league is bleeding out currently. If you didn't insist on San Jose being in the MWC, so you guys would have someone that votes similar to SDSU, every team in the MWC wouldn't have to play 2 games vs. a team with a 330 RPI ranking EVERY season.

You guys are as stupid as you are desperate.   - Cowboy Junky

Kudos for being the only MWC conference team not to lose in week 2. At least you represented the nBE well along with SMU, poor Houston and Memphis going 0-2. And both of them have losses to FCS schools Texas State for Houston and University Tennessee Martin for Memphis. So CSU and UNLV are just keeping the competition level between the MWC and nBE honest, that's all.

I don't know which school you root for but please learn the #1 rule on this board in 2012. It's that admitting that SDSU has brought even one positive thing to the MWC is strictly verboten. Rather, guys like you are supposed to keep repeating the #1 mantra: "The MWC will be much better off once SDSU leaves, the MWC will be much better off once SDSU leaves, the MWC will be much better off once SDSU leaves . . ." Unconfirmed rumor has it that repeating the mantra 1,000 times - as some here have - results in the attainment of what is referred to as Craig Thompson Nirvana.

Gimme a break. It's more like Monty or Andre say something dickish -> people respond dickishly -> you act butthurt about all the unwarranted aggression you poor SDSU fans suffer. If you want to have a better last year on this board, take a page from the early Boise State posters and police or ostracize your own, otherwise, live in the pig sty you helped create.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Gimme a break. It's more like Monty or Andre say something dickish -> people respond dickishly -> you act butthurt about all the unwarranted aggression you poor SDSU fans suffer. If you want to have a better last year on this board, take a page from the early Boise State posters and police or ostracize your own, otherwise, live in the pig sty you helped create.

No one can police me - I am above the law.

i_love_suds_mug-p168021735772838352enw9p

Hea, UTEP lost this Saturday too, so might as well replace us with them so you guys could have gone perfect this week.

Only SDSU can lose one week and win the next thinking that they did somebody a favor or that they are the shyte! YOU BEAT ARMY!!!! My son's pop warner team could give ARMY a run for their money!