Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DrBulldog

Belichik's deflate gate impromptu press conference today....

loved it!  Great TV.  If you are not a fan of the Pats you will likely laugh your butt off.  Could have been a SNL skit as he went into the science of this shenanigan and just the general discussion.  I am sure he was trying to defuse in his own way, but it did not work....I have no idea what happened but I take weird pleasure in watching him squirm, being a Raiders fan.  I realize that Al Davis was the king of this kind of activity, but that is the way we played the game! 

Go Seahawks!

Heh NFL is salivating at the continuation of the big scandal and all the added interest it will make for next Sunday! TV Ad rates at an added  premium! No wonder Commish Goodell gets $40 M per year. This stuff  is pure genius. WWE back in their prime could not have done a better sell job.

cerified_Subarus.jpg

This whole thing is horseshit.

I'm calling it now- nothing comes of it, but the way the balls are handled. Not much can be proven here. 40 interviews and they still don't have a smoking gun. Pfff

LOL at the haters.

Only victims of deflate gate...Seattle Seahawks

Exactly. Remember the last time the Pats were accused of cheating? 17 straight wins....the hate just get festers, because the Patriots have been one of the most successful sports franchises for a long time now.

I am shocked that these kind of allegations would be swirling around such a straight shooter like Belichek

He shot straight from the hip today, whether you like him or not. Some just have so much hate for the man, they won't see it any other way though.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4777042/this-was-no-it-is-what-it-is-news-conference

He shot straight from the hip today, whether you like him or not. Some just have so much hate for the man, they won't see it any other way though.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4777042/this-was-no-it-is-what-it-is-news-conference

i guess we will see what happens. I have no idea what happened here, but to insinuate that the only reason they are being accused is because of their success, is just wrong. The patriots have been caught before and more than likely will be again. IMHO I think some of this goes on with every pro sports franchise, but not to the extent that the Patriots.

i guess we will see what happens. I have no idea what happened here, but to insinuate that the only reason they are being accused is because of their success, is just wrong. The patriots have been caught before and more than likely will be again. IMHO I think some of this goes on with every pro sports franchise, but not to the extent that the Patriots.

Honestly, it does happen with every franchise. But when you're the Yankees of pro-football, you're under the microscope more than any other franchise.