Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Dr. Dre

We ALL win today!

Thought you were going to say that they were voluntarily dropping Football and moving to the Big West.

Stop getting my hopes up.

The SDSU rasputian knows that you cannot just dump your problem somewhere else for free. We will take them back, for the right price.

Kick them the Fck out. Garbage bball, garbage football, garbage baseball, garbage tennis, garbage volleyball, garbage fans, garbage facilities, garbage softball, and probably garbage at anything else you can think of. Sht program that just needs to die already.

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

FRESNO, Calif. – Police allege a Fresno State University student recently did something very baaaaad.

One of the university’s computer engineering students is facing criminal charges after students reported odd sounds coming from the agricultural barn on campus, went to check it out, and found the 23-year-old having sex with a ewe, ABC reports.

“It’s just kind of sick it’s unnatural and the animals they can’t really, I mean they can’t defend themselves, they can to an extent but they’re innocent you know what I mean?” said Fresno student Marisa Burkdoll, who learned about the incident through social media.

“There was a post that said something about the sheep unit at Fresno State and some guy was trying to have sex with the lambs,” she told the news site.

The university has apparently put a gag order on students who witnessed the act, but police reports show the assault occurred around 3:30 a.m. last Tuesday, the Fresno Bee reports.

Police withheld the alleged perpetrator’s name, but said he told them he had consumed “an unknown amount of beverages” before he headed over to the barn to relieve some built up stress over his midterms, according to the Bee.

Burkdoll, who works with the school’s horses said she believes the alleged sheep rapist should go to prison.

“It’s just kind of disgusting and revolting and personally makes me angry, I mean why would you do that?” she told ABC.

The student was charged with sexual assault of an animal and has since been released from jail, ABC reports.

A parody Twitter account was activated after news broke of the sheep rape and it’s generating some very creative comments.

The first tweet from @fresnostsheep: Baaaaa means baaaaa.

Others include:

“I had the wool pulled over my eyes. Thought students were friends. Now demanding #justice. #BaaaMeansBaaa.”

“Can’t Stop Won’t Stop (asking for justice). RETWEET if ewe’ll stand with me against Barnyard Rape.”

Fresno State Sheep now has nearly 600 followers.

Kick them the Fck out. Garbage bball, garbage football, garbage baseball, garbage tennis, garbage volleyball, garbage fans, garbage facilities, garbage softball, and probably garbage at anything else you can think of. Sht program that just needs to die already.

they are off to a decent start in women's swimming, though.

http://m.sjsuspartans.com/m/sports/w-swim/spec-rel/012415aaa.html