Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

madmartigan

USU lands new OC- former OU O-coordinator Josh Heupel

This is a good get for the Aggies. Mug, feel free to move to "coaching changes" if posting this as a separate topic is board faux pas. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Ah, man!  You beat me to it.

Very excited about this hire.

And Clune is back.

Very good...  Very very good indeed.

Good be a good year for the Aggies based on who is returning. I hope we can find an offense. Even an average offense with our D would be stellar. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Good hire..

Wow. The Aggies might have a better, more highly paid staff than BYU.

Sadly the second part isn't the case. Wells is only making around $800, 000 including incentives right now. We lost our DC to an AAC school due salary issues.

However, Heupel is a very good hire. Has ties to the state of Utah and USU and recruiting ties to OK and TX. Like what Wells did here.

What's he going to do about Hunter Sharp? Logan in media lock down again?

Hunter sharp will smoke a few doobies this winter and catch a couple of more TDs against BYU In the fall.

USU seems to be building a powerhouse. I remember when you guys were an automatic win on our schedule.

I'm looking forward to playing you guys again for the next couple years.

Guest #1Stunner

Hunter sharp will smoke a few doobies this winter and catch a couple of more TDs against BYU In the fall.

Hunter Sharp?  Is that the kid that broke the USU Honor Code?  For soliciting prostitutes near the USU Ice Cream Sciences building?

Guest #1Stunner

USU is very lucky to get Josh Heupel as OC.

Lately, Utah finds out that there is an OC on the market, and runs out and hires him first.   Kudos to USU for keeping this quiet so Utah didn't know about it.

USU is very lucky to get Josh Heupel as OC.

Lately, Utah finds out that there is an OC on the market, and runs out and hires him first.   Kudos to USU for keeping this quiet so Utah didn't know about it.

All they needed to do was check the great source for truth and knowledge, aka usufans.com, for the source. Roswell has figured it out long ago. 

Good hire..

Wow.  The Aggies might have a better, more highly paid staff than BYU.

Makes one wonder why Bronco can't put a decent staff together like USU? When was the last time you guys had a good DC who wasn't named Bronco?