Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Well...here's an update.

Apparently there's an issue with the code of the board.  I'm going to have to get it fixed via a developer.  So if you start a new thread or make a post and it doesn't reload right away, refresh your browser....or if your on your phone close that page and open it again.  Sorry guys, I didn't touch the code so you can thank a previous person for that...

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

That's it!!  I'm not paying my membership dues this month. :)

Thanks for all the effort Mug, appreciate your hard work to make this board better.

That's it!!  I'm not paying my membership dues this month. :)

Thanks for all the effort Mug, appreciate your hard work to make this board better.

I'll have it fixed within 24-48 hours....

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

This is me right now...

:computerdestroy:

Welcome to the joys of being in charge.

Fml

This needs another quote and another "yup..."

Hang in there, mug.

I'll be fine and figure it out.....

Looks like it's fixed...

It worked!!

I know! There's still a bit of a lag but as long as it primarily works I don't have to stress to get it fixed right this second. I can wait until tonight.

Mug

Really like how you being active/non-robotic regarding the message board, and doing your best to fix it. You're a good guy, een though how much us Rebels hate you for your interest in a team that should not be named :P

7 hours ago, ph90702 said:

If you’re such a UNLV fan, why did you go elsewhere?

Mug

Really like how you being active/non-robotic regarding the message board, and doing your best to fix it. You're a good guy, een though how much us Rebels hate you for your interest in a team that should not be named :P

I appreciate the feedback. This is a learning process for me and the learning curve is much steeper than I thought, but I'll get up to speed quickly.

And yeah I know you hate the school I cheer for. I hate the one you cheer for just as much :P