Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

csufan04

SDSU vs CSU "White Out"

This game makes me nervous.  I think we have a really talented but inconsistent team, that doesn't seem to show up for the big game.  This game is probably one of the most important games in a while for the RAMS.  We didn't show up for NM and Wyo.  The pokes game really hurts, because it was at home.  We have a very finicky fan base and we need a big win to maintain the "Moby Magic" for the rest of the year.  It was too bad our students were not in town for the Wyoming game but thats no excuse.  We have so many Alumni in CO there should be plenty to fill Moby.  It will be a tragedy if this game is not a sellout, but even worse is we sell it out and then lay an egg.  I think we will show up and play hard as always, i just hope the shots fall.  GO RAMS 69-64 RAMS

This game makes me nervous.  I think we have a really talented but inconsistent team, that doesn't seem to show up for the big game.  This game is probably one of the most important games in a while for the RAMS.  We didn't show up for NM and Wyo.  The pokes game really hurts, because it was at home.  We have a very finicky fan base and we need a big win to maintain the "Moby Magic" for the rest of the year.  It was too bad our students were not in town for the Wyoming game but thats no excuse.  We have so many Alumni in CO there should be plenty to fill Moby.  It will be a tragedy if this game is not a sellout, but even worse is we sell it out and then lay an egg.  I think we will show up and play hard as always, i just hope the shots fall.  GO RAMS 69-64 RAMS

Moby Magic?  I thought playing in front of big crowds hurts your team?

The World Needs More Cowboys!

SDSU did look very good at the Academy.  Something is up with AF though.  What happened to all their seniors?  I hope the trips back and forth take a little toll on them and our crowd and shooters keep us in the game.  Like I said it makes me nervous.

69-64 Rams?  Unless that is the score after Double OT I don't think so.  No team has scored 69 on SDSU in regulation.  Only 2 teams to date have scored over 60 and one was Arizona who scored 61.  If CSU wins it will probably be in the high 50s.   But I like SDSU.  They are really on a roll right now and have seemed to have found themselves as a team.

Moby Magic?  I thought playing in front of big crowds hurts your team?

Wanna know what hurt them that day?

I had floor seats courtesy of the auto dealer that has their logo on the floor. It was the third time I've sat on the floor.

The first time was several years ago against BYU. I remember giving Lee Cummard some crap about a shot that somehow fell in and hum turning to me with the biggest shit-eating grin you've ever seen. CSU lost that day.

Next time was last season against Denver. CSU played horribly and got killed.

And then there was the WYO game this year. The only highlight was getting referee Mike Reed to stare me down after I had ripped him a new one. CSU lost.

I am 0-3 when sitting courtside. It was all my fault. I'll be sitting in my regular seats 7 rows right behind Eustachy for the game on Saturday.

Wanna know what hurt them that day?

I had floor seats courtesy of the auto dealer that has their logo on the floor. It was the third time I've sat on the floor.

The first time was several years ago against BYU. I remember giving Lee Cummard some crap about a shot that somehow fell in and hum turning to me with the biggest +++++-eating grin you've ever seen. CSU lost that day.

Next time was last season against Denver. CSU played horribly and got killed.

And then there was the WYO game this year. The only highlight was getting referee Mike Reed to stare me down after I had ripped him a new one. CSU lost.

I am 0-3 when sitting courtside. It was all my fault. I'll be sitting in my regular seats 7 rows right behind Eustachy for the game on Saturday.

Way to go Swoll.  I am glad you have realized the error of your ways and have fixed it.  GO RAMS!