Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdsuphilip4

Hauck gone!

Hauk made a bad choice of school to coach at.

Should have waited for an offer at a school that it was possible to win at.

The guy was a terrible in game coach, his decisions were constantly costing UNLV field position, points and wins. I don't know what he did in practice but if it was anything like his in game decisions it's no shock his teams were even worse than Sanfords. 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

So according to Bern on Twitter, UNLV only has to pay Bobby $400k because he chose to resign as opposed to $700k for firing him.

Now he can go back to Montana w/ Timmy and be happy. I have a good feeling UNLV gets it right this time with their next hire. My pie in the sky hire would be Scott Frost...But they'll probably go discount and hire some old fart or possibly even Bishop Gormon's HC---sh*t maybe we can lock-down some of that Fertitta money if we hire him. If we play our cards right, maybe they'll build UNLV FB some facilities on-par with the ones they built at Bishop Gormon--lol.

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

The guy was a terrible in game coach, his decisions were constantly costing UNLV field position, points and wins. I don't know what he did in practice but if it was anything like his in game decisions it's no shock his teams were even worse than Sanfords. 

Which is why I wonder how he won so much at Montana?!?!

He was anything but solid here, if he did the same things at Montana how the hell'd he win so much there!?!?!?!  :blink:  :wacko:

June Jones daughter was or is working for the Las Vegas Motor Speedway

She also used to work for the Gladiators in their PR dept. I had a few dealings with her both with the Gladiators and at the LVMS. Weird thing was when I met her at the Speedway she remembered me despite me not knowing who she was at the time. 

This is good news for UNLV. Hauck is a really nice guy, but a horrible coach. Hopefully we can finally find the right coach.

This, nobody was rooting for Hauck to fail but you could clearly see he was not going to get this right at UNLV. 

Guest #1Stunner

This year is half mil pre-bonus. Next year will be 800,000 plus bonuses.

Not the much then...

He'll easily make more as a G5 coach, and will get the opportunity to grow his career. He can either start out as a head coach, or be a career assistant.