Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

babs

SJSU vs Washington game thread

Live at 8pm PST on ESPN 2. Hopefully we don't embarrass the MWC too much.

We did last night and are doing it again tonight against Western Michigan. This Coach is just as bad as our last one. SJSU isn't even eligible for the MWC tournament due to APR issues. :rolleyes: We should just scrap Men's hoops altogether and use that money towards another parking garage. At least that will be put to good use. 

We did last night and are doing it again tonight against Western Michigan. This Coach is just as bad as our last one. SJSU isn't even eligible for the MWC tournament due to APR issues. :rolleyes: We should just scrap Men's hoops altogether and use that money towards another parking garage. At least that will be put to good use.

Lot of very young guys on our team right now. If we can't recruit a descent center or power forward by next year, I'll be on that band wagon too. We suck in the paint. I'm not as down on the low shooting percentage as I am with our inability to penetrate inside. Our guys are forced to make the outside shor, because we are disgustingly bad down low. Of course the shooting percentages are going to take a hit.