Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Akaggie03

Prediction for BSU vs USU by quarter

USU leads 10-7 at the end of the 1st.

BSU outscores USU 14-10 in the 2nd

USU comes out and is on fire for 14 and holds BSU to 3 in the 3rd.

USU scores 2 FG's for 6 points, BSU scores 21

Final score: USU 40....BSU 45

I hope for an aggie win....but this game is about who can make a stop when needed and I think BSU has just enough to pull this one out.

bsu defense isn't good enough to hold USU to 40 or less...even FS put points on them, 27 of them in fact. I think the USU offense is much better than what FS showed and your defense will keep them under 37.

Honestly, I hope bsu wins for selfish reasons, but I think USU is well equipped to get the win.

Queue TBSUF and the donk hordes...

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Hello. I'd just like clarification. Are you putting the score at 40  -  37 or are you putting the score at >=40  -  <=37. Thank you and have a great day.

bsu defense isn't good enough to hold USU to 40 or less...even FS put points on them, 27 of them in fact. I think the USU offense is much better than what FS showed and your defense will keep them under 37.

Honestly, I hope bsu wins for selfish reasons, but I think USU is well equipped to get the win.

Puppy fans hoping they have a chance to knock us off in the MWC Championship game, that is cute.

Hello. I'd just like clarification. Are you putting the score at 40  -  37 or are you putting the score at >=40  -  <=37. Thank you and have a great day.

My guess is that bsu will not score more than 37 and USU will go 40 or more...

This game depends more on Ajayi than Hedrick...donk fans are worried about Hedrick melting down, but it begins and ends with Ajayi.

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Puppy fans hoping they have a chance to knock us off in the MWC Championship game, that is cute.

So, you're upset that I'm pulling for the donks?

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

My guess is that bsu will not score more than 37 and USU will go 40 or more...

This game depends more on Ajayi than Hedrick...donk fans are worried about Hedrick melting down, but it begins and ends with Ajayi.

I'd like to know how you have come up with a prediction that USU will score 40 or more on BSU? USU has only scored 40 or more points twice this year and that was against Idaho State (D1-AA) and San Jose State. Wyoming held them to 20 points. Come on, please tell us more!

Boise is going to be focused. Question is can Hedrick handle the pressure. He is the reason we will win or lose this game. There is a lot on the line. In our two losses his play was the deciding factor. 

Does he want to take his place as one of the great BSU QB's or will he be considered second tier?

I'd like to know how you have come up with a prediction that USU will score 40 or more on BSU? USU has only scored 40 or more points twice this year and that was against Idaho State (D1-AA) and San Jose State. Wyoming held them to 20 points. Come on, please tell us more!

It's clear that you cannot read. In the unlikely event that is m wrong, the only remaining possibility is that you're incapable of comprehending what you have managed to sound out/read.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Boise is going to be focused. Question is can Hedrick handle the pressure. He is the reason we will win or lose this game. There is a lot on the line. In our two losses his play was the deciding factor. 

Does he want to take his place as one of the great BSU QB's or will he be considered second tier?

I think it's Ajayi...if he can get the run game going early, it eases the pressure on Hedrick. If Ajayi cannot run, it forces Hedrick to make plays...if he is forced into being one dimensional, it is over for bsu. But again, it starts with Ajayi...and your line, of course.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

You know that Fresno averages more ppg than USU, right? And t Fresno has played a much tougher schedule...why do you think the baggie offense is that much better than the Fresno offense? It clearly isn't, but what's your thinking?

You know that Fresno averages more ppg than USU, right? And t Fresno has played a much tougher schedule...why do you think the baggie offense is that much better than the Fresno offense? It clearly isn't, but what's your thinking?

FS is in the West and the West is weak.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

It's clear that you cannot read. In the unlikely event that is m wrong, the only remaining possibility is that you're incapable of comprehending what you have managed to sound out/read.

Your BSU boner is strong tonight. Please get help if it last longer than 4 hours.

Your BSU boner is strong tonight. Please get help if it last longer than 4 hours.

He really needs to rub one out.

Who followed who to this thread? My little donk fan club...going into Thanksgiving praying that I'm wrong. If the donks lose it proves me right and that sucks for you two. If they win, you potentially have another week of hoping you're both right and I'm wrong...I've got nothing to lose, I am not proud.

I told you all it would be a fun week...

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

You're not even trying anymore...

LOL...

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg