Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cartier

CUSA > MWC as described by the Herd.

[quote name="WAC_FAN" post="1538935"

Not to mention they were cheating to get where they did.

Yeah, they wore that secret under ground facility out. Those happy meals really have boise a recruiting edge as well.

I'll continue sitting here on my MWC G5 high horse while

telling Marshall to go fck themselves.

They're not going anywhere, we lose Saturday...it's CSU's

turn (pending win over AFA).

If CSU passes them with a BSU loss. There would be riots in WV.

I'll just say this, Boise played with a team that was ranked in the top 5 and beat Alabama for 3 quarters before the lack of depth caught up with them. Marshall struggled to beat Alabama-Birmingham. 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

I'll just say this, Boise played with a team that was ranked in the top 5 and beat Alabama for 3 quarters before the lack of depth caught up with them. Marshall struggled to beat Alabama-Birmingham.

And they can say AF kicked B's butt, and Air Force BARELY beat the consensus worst team in FBS entering the season. OK, it's not fair either. You have to look at it as a whole. Going 2 deep into comparative games really is silly because you're cherry picking the best performance of Ole Miss. I'm sure there's a game to point to that also makes them look like a turd.

I would prefer to be a MWC homer that at least has some objectivity and fairness involved. No one needs to spin anything on our side. As a whole season, the clear facts that are there show that Boise and CSU should be way above Marshall.

kat.jpg

Well, maybe Marshall should have scheduled a few more P5/G5 teams or at least an Air Force or Navy team over all those weak sisters giving them the lowest ranked SOS of all 128 FCS teams. At least when BSU complained about being left of big bowl games we had some good teams on our schedule to give us a decent SOS.

I know, I know, Marshall was scheduled to play Louisville who backed out. But if they had of played them they certainly would not be undefeated today.

"A donkey always says thank you with a kick." --– Kenyan Proverb

Read the headline and thought Colin Cowherd had weighed in on the subject.

If he had, the pub would have raised the national profile of both conferences significantly.

CUSA sucks. The MWC sucks less.

Boom goes the dynamite.

The Marshall fans on the ESPN Boards are hilarious. They know nothing about MWC Football, and are using that ignorance to claim every team sucks.

Yeah but 90% of the posters here are guilty of the same thing. Barely anyone here had actually seen them play, yet they know for fact they are.better and more deserving than Boise or csu

Marshall should send a thank you letter if they don't have to get embarrassed by the second place SEC or Big 12 team.

As they definitely will be. The silver lining is once the smoke clears, everybody in the country will know just how awful the modern CUSA really is.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Marshall has a right to be pissed off. Somebody is going to get screwed in the process. If Marshall remains undefeated they will scream to the high heavens if they are left out. As would any other undefeated team.

Every homer overvalues their team. I don't blame them for being upset.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

Marshall has a right to be pissed off. Somebody is going to get screwed in the process. If Marshall remains undefeated they will scream to the high heavens if they are left out. As would any other undefeated team.

I have a hard time thinking Marshall was incapable of scheduling even one P5 opponent. In fact, checking my trusty Phil Steele's, Marshall is literally the only school in Conference USA which didn't play even one P5 school this year. Ergo, Marshall has only itself to blame so I say +++++ 'em.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Marshall needs to schedule up

Their schedule is pathetic

One of the Final Five..........