Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USU78

Boazy Whines About Its Schedule: Not Buying It

That's not what my post referenced.  You don't have the history or importance in college football that Boise does, and an 11-1 or 10-2 season doesn't change that.

Right on...pls enlighten me with "...the history...(in D-1)...college football that boise..." cc has earned!

GO STATE...Beat the USAFA & Missouri State!!!

Good luck claiming your donkey's have earned 33-draws in any sport! ;-) Last time I checked y'all had 2-ties f'ball.

At least you don't see CSU fans going to the time & effort creating a msg board signature that brags about 4-victories. Why don't I see any of y'all touting your 1958 JuCo Nat'l Championship, or your I-AA title in 1980?

Keep telling us about those CSU glory days. LOL

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Right on...pls enlighten me with "...the history...(in D-1)...college football that boise..." cc has earned!

Well, they've been a consistent winner at every level, won multiple 1aa football championships, 2 BCS games, have only lost like 5 games at home the last 10 years, had a QB that lost like 3 games his entire career, and have been one of the premier non AQ programs in college football over the last 10-12 years.  They've done a lot more than you have in the history of college football.

Your program pales in comparison.  All you have to hang your hat on is a couple MWC titles you won with BVD and a 4 way tie in the WAC in 1994.  

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

Keep telling us about those CSU glory days. LOL

There's no need, just Google:  "CSU Rams Football," ...and check our f'ball pgm from: 1990 & 1994-2002.  It's really quite easy.  This new "google" thing is revolutionizing researching D-1 college football history!  These new fangled "browsers" and something the kids refer to as the "Internet" is really quite simple.  So much so, I'm confident even a boise cc grad can do it!

BTW...I'm not the one bragging about 4-victories on my signature, or tried to join a conf based in Rhode Island as it was collapsing after one-yr in the conf, and/or plays on the ugliest rug in D-1 f'ball.  

Are we seriously having a conversation about who has a better football program, BSU or CSU? Lulz!

"Are we seriously having this conversation?"  Some ppl are.  I'm having the conversation, but a majority of it isn't "seriously."  Most of my stuff is tounge-in-check & harmless banter, however I won't name any names, but I get the imperssion there's a few MWC fans out there that "are...seriously having..." this conversation.

"We" includes you...so I guess my answer to you is:  NO "...WE (are not) seriously having a conversation about who has a better f'ball program."

There's no need, just Google:  "CSU Rams Football," ...and check our f'ball pgm from: 1990 & 1994-2002.  It's really quite easy.  This new "google" thing is revolutionizing researching D-1 college football history!  These new fangled "browsers" and something the kids refer to as the "Internet" is really quite simple.  So much so, I'm confident even a boise cc grad can do it!

BTW...I'm not the one bragging about 4-victories on my signature, or tried to join a conf based in Rhode Island as it was collapsing after one-yr in the conf, and/or plays on the ugliest rug in D-1 f'ball.  

These are the same fans that think they were the premier non AQ team through the mid 90s and early part of the 2000s, all while BYU was having the best season for a non AQ team up to that point in 1996, and Utah was busy with a top 10 finish during their "run" as well. Nevermind that they tied for 2 or 3 conference titles with BYU and Utah during that time, in addition as their 2 best years being bookended by great seasons by BYU and Utah.

You can have a dynasty and completely ignore what's going on in your backyard, right?

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

2nd time I'm not complaining that the last two years we have played the tougher opponents from the west. I like it and it is gonna suck next year not playing them.

I am also not bragging about how tough our schedule this year is.

I am laughing at baggy fans who don't think they have had an easier road the last two years in conference games.

Last season I would agree with you. This year I think the only reason BSU is (probably) playing in the CCG is because of a favorable schedule. The disadvantage of having to play a couple slightly less crappy West schools doesn't come close to outweighing the advantage that you played almost all of your best opponents at home. You lost to Air Force on the road and came close to losing to both New Mexico and Nevada. If you had to play both USU and CSU on the road, my guess is that you would lose at least one of them. BSU has not played well on the road this year.

"Are we seriously having this conversation?" Some ppl are. I'm having the conversation, but a majority of it isn't "seriously." Most of my stuff is tounge-in-check & harmless banter, however I won't name any names, but I get the imperssion there's a few MWC fans out there that "are...seriously having..." this conversation.

"We" includes you...so I guess my answer to you is: NO "...WE (are not) seriously having a conversation about who has a better f'ball program."

Truth is, my football program owns your football program just like I own you. Just ask your wife ... Ever wonder why all your kids are born every other year and look just me? 4-0 is only the beginning, just like New Mexico.

Truth is, my football program owns your football program just like I own you. Just ask your wife ... Ever wonder why all your kids are born every other year and look just me? 4-0 is only the beginning, just like New Mexico.

Daayummn......LMAO.  Salty this AM.

Nothing to really say here.....except GO MWC!!

Daayummn......LMAO.  Salty this AM.

gdchamp.gif

There's no need, just Google: "CSU Rams Football," ...and check our f'ball pgm from: 1990 & 1994-2002. It's really quite easy. This new "google" thing is revolutionizing researching D-1 college football history! These new fangled "browsers" and something the kids refer to as the "Internet" is really quite simple. So much so, I'm confident even a boise cc grad can do it!

Huh.

So I did what you said but all that came back under a "CSU Rams Football" search was pictures of dumpster fires.

Did I do it right?

Also I'd like to note that you are one of the weirdest people I've ever run across on the Internet. I really think you've got some serious issues and would not be surprised at all if you end up with Lyconthropy status here one day.

Having an "ok" football team this year is not really helping anything either.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

Wow now CSU fans are bragging about having "earned" ties in Football?

Man you know your program is in bad shape when you have to hang your hat in the number of times you couldn't beat the other team but somehow managed not to lo(o)se.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

Also I'd like to note that you are one of the weirdest people I've ever run across on the Internet. I really think you've got some serious issues and would not be surprised at all if you end up with Lyconthropy status here one day.

Apparently this whackjob is located in Alaska. Good thing as I believe he'd be dangerous around populated areas. What do you want to bet he sends threatening letters to former teachers and employers from his remote cabin? 

All I can do is laugh at a program like Boise. Shouldn't they be in the Big 12 now ? Hahahahahaha. For years that program has ducked any squad with a pulse. Then they finally play a VERY mediocre Ole Miss team, and they get physically, mentally, and spiritually beat down for 60 minutes. This mediocre program gets what it deserves. Now they want to complain about playing good teams in the MWC ? Give me a damn break.