Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USU78

Boazy Whines About Its Schedule: Not Buying It

Boise fans deserve a little smack talk.

They haven't gotten any since all the BYU fans started dropping F bombs before and after the BYU game..

Everybody else just rolled over for them.

So F$$$ you boise and your tater ho women too!!!

We are going to pillage and plunder. And I plan on kicking the crap out of at least one Elvis impersonator on my way out!!

We keep hearing how Boazy's strength of schedule is and how rough they've had it, especially in-league, but I'm not buying it.

The two teams besides Boazy that have the best records, CSU and USU, did not play the top 2 teams at home:  only Boazy did.  Indeed, CSU got USU at home to go along with their roadie @ Boazy.

USU, on the other hand, got both those games on the road.

So let's not go shedding any tears for the poor, put-upon Donks:  The league schedulers didn't do them any dirt at all.

And while we're at it, let's not shed a tear about their in-league games against the West division.  Their West Opponents' Sagarin Predictor Average is 66.34, a full 9.94 pts below Boazy's, and Boazy's average score vs the Wes was 42-34, an 8-point advantage.  They hardly overperformed.

Not buying the Donks' poor, poor, pitiful me . . . and not buying the we are the champions celebration . . . at least not till Saturday about midnight, assuming Boazy makes it a track meet against USU's D.

BTW:  Sagarin's predictor favors Boazy vs USU by 6.29, not the -9.0 Vegas puts up there.

Vegas does not set a line based on how they think the game will end they set it to get equal money on both sides.

image.png

Its just funny watching Boise fans scream SOS in regards to Marshall. When just a few years ago they screamed undefeated record was all that mattered, and that schedule shouldn't matter.

But make no mistake, outside of Fresno, Boise had the toughest schedule in the conference. You do bring up a good point about having USU and CSU at Home.

2006 fiesta bowl year we beat 3 teams that ended the season in the top 25.

image.png

USU is SDSU with a better offense....look at their record and performance against the same opponents. I think USU has a good chance to beat the Donks this weekend, sorry donk fans just my opinion. 

That's a fair statement.

But I still like the Hosers better than you guys.

You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

You played San Jose, UNLV, and Hawaii.

Lulz.

And beat them by an average of 23 points.

Your ilk beat your West opponents by an average of 8 points.

So . . . what point is it you're trying to make?

You keep using that word. I do not think that word means what you think it means.