Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loboblast

OT: Star Wars: The Force Awakens Teaser Trailer

Eh, Star Wars has always had silly droids.

You're taking about the prequels. Which were utter garbage. The droids in the original were lovable, memorable characters. Even the assassin droid IG88 didn't have the stupid and inept communication skills like BX commando droids in the prequels. 

That's what made IG88 cool just like Boba Fett. He just stood there like a badazz and didn't say sh*t. 

lol 

roflbot.jpg

You're taking about the prequels. Which were utter garbage. The droids in the original were lovable, memorable characters. Even the assassin droid IG88 didn't have the stupid and inept communication skills like BX commando droids in the prequels.

That's what made IG88 cool just like Boba Fett. He just stood there like a badazz and didn't say sh*t.

lol

Gonk Droid, Mouse Droid, the droid getting his feet burned at Jabba's Palace.

Do you even Star Wars bro?

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

Gonk Droid, Mouse Droid, the droid getting his feet burned at Jabba's Palace.

Do you even Star Wars bro?

C'mon dude, the fuks the matter with you? Those were all cool droids. 

None were as embarrassing and utterly stupid as the BX commando droids.

The Droideka's rolling around and transform into tripod walking droids with a bubble shield?? WTF? 

Even Sebulbas pit droids were just as dumb. 

Way too many droids in the prequels loaded with comedic and dumb characteristics. 

roflbot.jpg

I am anxious to see if Jar Jar has become the Emperor.

Best Star Wars character ever. Greatest of all time. No comparison.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

He's not good enough to be Emperor.

He'll be a Jedi though.

Don't try and act like Darth Jar Jar wouldn't be a fantastic Evil Emperor.

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

Jar Jar would never be seduced by the force. He's too nice of a guy to ever be that evil.

As the world's preeminent expert on all things Jar Jar Binks, I wholeheartedly disagree. The depth and complexity of the Jar Jar character is obscured by "common fan" perceptions. Deep inside him lies an evil that cannot be contained.

Jar Jar would never be seduced by the force. He's too nice of a guy to ever be that evil.

Well as nice guy now means misogynist prick loser, so yeah, evil works.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Well as nice guy now means misogynist prick loser, so yeah, evil works.

Wut

Wut

All the failed pua/ red pill guys call themselves nice guys. Wut is indeed appropriate.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.