Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swoll Cracker

Boise is In!

Nice..I feel kinda bad for CSU as they too would be a worthy G5 representative in the Access bowl but for now, I'm rooting hard for the Broncos to take it home and represent the conference...

(unless of course an unlikely SDSU-BSU CCG happens)

San_Diego_State_Logotype.png 

"Finally we decided it's crazy that we can win games by throwing the ball without the best personnel. So we threw the hell out  of the ball and won some games. When we started doing that, we were like 55–5–1."

Don Coryell, head coach 1961-1972

104 wins, 19 losses, 2 ties including 3 undefeated seasons: 1966, 1968, 1969     College Football Hall of Fame Inductee, 1999

Nice!

Boise's resume is much better than Marshall's. Boise has played or will play 8 bowl teams, Ole Miss, AF, CSU, NV, BYU, La-Laff, USU, SDSU. Marshall isn't even close to that.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Im not upset with Boise being #23. Im upset that Marshall is #24 and CSU is not ranked in the 25.

Yes this.  Especially weird that CSU is ahead of us in the other polls too.  Ah well no matter where they draw the line in the sand someone is getting left out.

Nice!

Boise's resume is much better than Marshall's. Boise has played or will play 8 bowl teams, Ole Miss, AF, CSU, NV, BYU, La-Laff, USU, SDSU. Marshall isn't even close to that.

So is CSU's.

So is CSU's.

Agreed. I'm just validating putting boise in ahead of marshall.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

CSU deserves to be ranked! Sorry to my Ram brothers, it's just wrong you are not.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."