Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sethpackfan09

Boise State...... your bad..

I could not understand the Coaching in this game at all, If you can't trust your kickers what is wrong with you guys, and how could you be a Top 25 Team. No one comments that Boise was 0-5 on 4th Down Conversions, excuse me, that is the same as 5 Turnovers that BYU had, that is pathetic.

Why Mendenhall did not kick the Extra point and take the momentum into OT is beyond me, the defenses were strong, you knoew Boise wasnt going to kick a field goal, coooookie!!

img21406459.jpg

Southwick has played two top 15 defenses in 3 games.. He's no Moore for sure, on any level, but he looked like Aaron Rodgers when playing a turd defense. Which is what Nevada looks like they have through 3 games.

Nevada has the #114 ranked defense.. Worse than Miami of Ohio, who has played a tougher schedule. Southwick looked like a legend against that turd of a defense.

You make it to easy Simple Jack..

Cal and South Florida are supposed to have good defenses? According to whom? Just something you obviously made up.. Cal has the #80 defense and let an FCS team put up over 30 points(Just like Nevada). South Florida is at #59. Nevada is at #114, almost the worst in all of football. Boise has faced the #9 and #13 defenses in the country, along with a turd ranked #112. Boise put up 600 yards on the Nevada like defense.

Coming into the Boise game, Nelson had a better passer rating, more tds, better td to int ratio, and better yard per pass numbers than Fajardo. By dissing Nelson, you're just dissing Fajardo.

MSU is giving up what, 13 points a game? Giving up 20 points on defense is pretty dang good, especially when your offense can't move the ball at all.

It's not like they've given up 30+ points and a million yards of offense two weeks in a row to unranked turds.

Probably the worst QB we'll see for years.. I'll give you that. I didn't even know you could have a negative passer rating but he did. But I'm not just judging from this game. They've had pressure in every game and are a major reason for 9 forced turnovers in 3 games. Giving up 11 points a game with an offense that isn't producing at all.

I'm just glad we don't have to face any more top 15 defenses. Our offense needs a few games against turds to work out the kinks.

I hope that your sock puppets have a more extensive vocabulary than this...

I hope that your sock puppets have a more extensive vocabulary than this...

How does the saying go? You are what you eat? Seems to fit especially well in this case.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Says "Dogs4Me". Your taste in women or food? I've always wondered.. Fresno does have quite the Hmong population.

I do okay...the better part of me is a tall, thin Chinese woman that used to model wedding gowns and other crap for weddings. We both love Italian food, particularly a place in Fresno named "Parma". She is well educated with a Masters degree in counseling...I'm out to lunch on an MBA or a JD with a focus on contract law.

We are not rich, but we do very well...I am not ashamed to admit that my female is a few levels above my dating profile, but I have always made it a point to "date up". What else you wanna know?

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

I do okay...the better part of me is a tall, thin Chinese woman that used to model wedding gowns and other crap for weddings. We both love Italian food, particularly a place in Fresno named "Parma". She is well educated with a Masters degree in counseling...I'm out to lunch on an MBA or a JD with a focus on contract law.

We are not rich, but we do very well...I am not ashamed to admit that my female is a few levels above my dating profile, but I have always made it a point to "date up". What else you wanna know?

She have a sister?

Posted Image

The Boise State defense is, once again, legit. Offense looks like it could use some more creative playcalling (putting Patti in for certain situations, more motion and misdirection, etc.) and better execution. But a lot of the offensive troubles have stemmed from MSU's and BYU's defenses. However, I have to comment on Bronco's decision to go for 2. Doesn't he realize that Boise State doesn't have any semblance of a kicking game? The defense was playing very well, and if you stop them short of FG range, you give your kids a chance to win the game. Absolutely dumb call, no other way to describe it.

thread drift. parma is the "only" italian restaurant worth mentioning in the fresno area (heck the valley). it's not even close. elena and company throws down. haven't been to the new location though...

thread drift. parma is the "only" italian restaurant worth mentioning in the fresno area (heck the valley). it's not even close. elena and company throws down. haven't been to the new location though...

Always wanted to go to the coachman down in Riverside. Going to make a point of it next time I'm near LA.

Posted Image

She have a sister?

Nope, but she has a younger brother...I think it's safe to say that you'd pass on that though!

LMAO...well played!!

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Nope, but she has a younger brother...I think it's safe to say that you'd pass on that though!

LMAO...well played!!

Yeah I will pass lol. Congrats man sounds like you got a nice gig down there.

Posted Image

.Coming into the Boise game, Nelson had a better passer rating, more tds, better td to int ratio, and better yard per pass numbers than Fajardo. By dissing Nelson, you're just dissing Fajardo.

One thing is evident, you don't know Nevada's offense, and you clearly don't know the difference between a drop back and a dual threat QB. Let's take a better look at their production through the first 3 games:

Fajardo:

Rushing: 116.33 ypg

Passing: 246 ypg

Total offense: 362.33 ypg

Scoring: 48 points (16 ppg)

Comp %: 70.9%

Nelson:

Rushing: 23.67 ypg

Passing: 245 ypg

Total offense: 268.67 ypg

Scoring: 30 points (10 ppg)

Comp%: 60%

If you can manage to piece it all together, and consider BYU's freshman QB with some running ability managed 72 yards rushing, for a 6 ypc avg. Then, Fajardo could have a field day vs Boise's D. Yep, Nelson makes Fajardo look pretty darn good. Glad I could clear up your misunderstanding :rolleyes:

515px-Nevada_Wolf_Pack_Txt.svg.png

Get ready for the Bluerules test on the elements of a contract.