Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

TCU-Wyo Thread

Great game to watch... Moore and Seldon were the difference today... I did think some of the PI calls late in the game against TCU were very bad calls that led to a TD for Wyo...

Overall a hard fought game between two good teams... I feel soory for whoever has to play Wyo in Laramie this year... Very tough..

Didn't get to see the game and only heard the last 6 minutes (I was at the MD/GT game). Good effort by TCU to come back. Manfredini used to be automatic in those situations but not anymore. Frustrating to miss that FG when they had fought back so hard.

Damn, we had an 18 point lead with eight minutes left, and we let them back in the game. I guess a tight game was expected, but come on.

Good game Frogs, thank God it was in Laramie.

"They're a bunch of jealous little dicks who use the anonymity of the internet to insult people who're doing what they wish they were doing." ~ Holden McNeil

Didn't get to see the game and only heard the last 6 minutes (I was at the MD/GT game). Good effort by TCU to come back. Manfredini used to be automatic in those situations but not anymore. Frustrating to miss that FG when they had fought back so hard.

Automatic in Laramie is non existent.. The wind is never the same twice.. Off the upright from 48 is pretty damn close...

Wyo got a gift 7 points on those two PI calls.. It was much closer than an 18 point blowout as noted by the final score....

Poeple can say what they want, it is always something. Bad calls, woulda, coulda, shoulda, it doesn't matter, the game is over. The Pokes have been on the bad side of calls this year too, that is just part of the game. It was a great game.

"They're a bunch of jealous little dicks who use the anonymity of the internet to insult people who're doing what they wish they were doing." ~ Holden McNeil

Poeple can say what they want, it is always something. Bad calls, woulda, coulda, shoulda, it doesn't matter, the game is over. The Pokes have been on the bad side of calls this year too, that is just part of the game. It was a great game.

If the frogs had 4 TOs then you can't blame the loss on the refs. Bad calls are unfortunate, but are part of the game as you say.

If the frogs had 4 TOs then you can't blame the loss on the refs. Bad calls are unfortunate, but are part of the game as you say.

The Frogs are tough, no doubt, the ball just didn't bounce their way today. Again great game!

I'm not a TCU fan...I'm a neutral observer in this game..

Your previous post suggested that Wyo was up big and let TCU back in the game.. If you look at the facts and the replays, those plays were huge to get the lead to 18..

As I already noted, Moore and Seldon were the difference today in the game.. Not some bad calls..

Good game by Wyoming. Really bites that we are unable to watch all these games. Something better get done soon or Thompson better go into hiding.

What a bunch of crap!!!! At least many MWC fans in other markets have cable options for the Mtn... TCU fans are totally left out in the cold...No options..

TCU fans should be able to watch a great game like this..

What a bunch of crap!!!! At least many MWC fans in other markets have cable options for the Mtn... TCU fans are totally left out in the cold...No options..

TCU fans should be able to watch a great game like this..

I guess one plus is that it was on Sirrius channel 114.

I'm not a TCU fan...I'm a neutral observer in this game..

Your previous post suggested that Wyo was up big and let TCU back in the game.. If you look at the facts and the replays, those plays were huge to get the lead to 18..

As I already noted, Moore and Seldon were the difference today in the game.. Not some bad calls..

I just think it's about time Wyo wins games like this. It's been too long.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Attendance reported (under boxscore on espn website) at 23,007. Not too bad, but I was hoping for over 25K.

That is kind of weak, but I can't complain because I wasn't there. It sounded like a hell of a lot more on the radio though.

I feel sorry for whoever has to play Wyo in Laramie this year... Very tough..

Ha ha. I think in BYU's case the pity probably turns to glee - am I not right?

Pokes control their destiny right now and with the Lobos coming to Cow Town next - they're probably hosting the game of the week again.

TCU has come up short in two hard fought games thus far. Who would have thought that TCU and Utah would have 2 league losses at this point?

More candy for Wyoming - good win Cowboys.

Go Cougars