Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maize

Congrats to the Utes

Wow, this is amazing, I know its early, but Utah is dominating the game. This would be huge a win. Brian Johnson is looking awesome, and the mighty Louisville offense is being contained.

Having Utah do awesome in OOC, and 0-2 in conference will really help our computer rankings.

Wow, this is amazing, I know its early, but Utah is dominating the game. This would be huge a win. Brian Johnson is looking awesome, and the mighty Louisville offense is being contained.

Having Utah do awesome in OOC, and 0-2 in conference will really help our computer rankings.

This is NOT your fathers Louisville offense. This is a KRAPthorpe/Charlie Stubbs Offense not the Bobby and Paul Petrino offense that I have grown to love.

The offense isn't as much of a problem, its the defense , they have to be one of the worst defensive units in the country.

Offense is also a problem and it is a huge problem no matter what the stats say. IF you where on the BIG EAST board I sounded the alarm on this team 3 weeks ago. Many of my BIG EAST brothers thought I was overreacting but now they see I wasn't.

This game is over. congrats to the utes, I would rather the utes would have lost this one but it's good for the conference, another win against a BCS school.

This reminds me of the UCLA game which was a total suprise and following that I thought Utah would blow out UNLV and instead they got blanked 27-0.

Who knows which ute team will turn up next week, I guess the ute fans will be having a good night tonight.

Offense is also a problem and it is a huge problem no matter what the stats say. IF you where on the BIG EAST board I sounded the alarm on this team 3 weeks ago. Many of my BIG EAST brothers thought I was overreacting but now they see I wasn't.

It's a huge factor for Louisville not having both Harry Douglas and Mario Urrutia, I had no idea both would not play in this game...

:unsure:

It's a huge factor for Louisville not having both Harry Douglas and Mario Urrutia, I had no idea both would not play in this game...

:unsure:

IMO it would not have matter. Utah was going to win this game because they are better coached. Mario and Harry both played against Syracuse and the Orange did the exact same thing to UofL that Utah is doing tonight.

Yeah right, at best we are the 6th best team in the BIG EAST. UC, USF, WVU and Rutgers are going to roll right through us.

LOL. Why, because you lost to a MWC team. How disengenuous. Louisville is good, they just need some adjustments. I guarantee you they finish no less than 3rd in the BE.

IMO it would not have matter. Utah was going to win this game because they are better coached. Mario and Harry both played against Syracuse and the Orange did the exact same thing to UofL that Utah is doing tonight.

No team can use the injury excuse against Utah. We have more critical players out with injury than Lewis Ville.

Nice win by the Utes. Now I want to see some consistency. I feel confident in our running game now with 3 solid performances by Mack.

Utah owns Kragthorpe :D.

"Had to come back real quick for this one.....

Boise St finished 4th in the coaches poll, same as Utah. Had Petersen violated the rules and voted Boise St #1 like Whittingham, Boise St would have finished no worse than THIRD and very likely 2nd. Look at how few votes seperated BSU and Florida.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/rankings/_/year/2009/seasontype/3

PWNED." -- IanforHeisman

www.mwcboard.com/www/forums/index.php?showtopic=23865

Wow, must say, I'm pleasantly surprised at this game. GREAT win for the Utes. They proved me wrong in my prediction. Has there ever been a more up and down Utah team?

Oh yeah, and I think I speak for every fan, player, and coach in the MWC when I say......

"Oh-oh"

Can't wait to see what stupidities Vegas writes on Utefans.net after this win. I imagine he'll temper his homerisms a bit more.

v0icAvfW.jpg