Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happycamper

Guess the Score Contest

HappyCamper has graciously volunteered to be the statistician for this year's Guess the Score contest. With that said, HappyCamper is the boss.

The rules are simple (and subject to change if we think of improvements). Each week, posters will guess the spread of ALL the MWC games. If a game is missed by a poster, that week's guesses won't count. At the end of those games, the best score will be recorded. That 'top score' will continue from week to week, until someone posts a better score. That poster will then be 'winning'. At the end of the REGULAR SEASON, the poster will the best weekly score will be able to select product (shirts, mugs, etc) off the MWCStore or their schools online store. Only MWC related items will be allowed to be purchased. The total amount of the prize is $100, which includes shipping.

As a side note, because the buy-in is zero, don't complain if the thread is locked down before you had a chance to enter your scores. Get it done sooner than later. Also, if someone if found using multiple aliases, they will be disqualified from the contest...permanently!.

This week's winner and new leader is Vernster52, with a score of 4.667.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

UU @ Louisville: UU by 1. Both teams seem to be unpredictable and they both look like they can blow each other out. I'll go with my heart, because my head has no idea.

TCU@ Wyo: Wyo by 7.

SDSU@ CSU: Hmm, I think CSU finally wins. Rams by 10.

UNLV @ AFA: From what I've seen of UNLV they are able to stop the run pretty well. Rebs by 8.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

UNLV@AFA - AFA by 3 after realizes that the season didn't end when they were 3-0

TCU@Wyo - Wyo by 3 TCU's offense turns it over for a Wyo victory

SDSU@CSU - CSU by 7 in a battle to prove who is worst, SDSU forgets to play

Utah@Louisville - Louisville by 10, there defense continues to show up

Air Force -10 over UNLV - AFA D contains Summers to 60-69 yards

Wyoming -10 over TCU - Wyoming gets wide on the Frogs for 2 breakaway TDs of 40+ yards. Cruise to victory.

CSU Rams -3 over SDSU - CSU breaks streak in spite of SDSU jinx in Fort Collins because the Aztecs are softer than Charmin.

Utes +16 fall @ Louisville - Utah keeps it close with for a half, then gives up lots of first downs as their depleted D gets worn down.

Go Cougars

Louisville over Utah by 14.

Wyoming over TCU by 4.

CSU over SDSU by 10.

UNLV over Air Force by 1/

#20 BYU 14, #3 Oklahoma 13

#18 BYU 26, #21 Utah 23

#14 BYU 44, #16 Oregon State 20

#10 BYU 82, Utah 69

#14 BYU 71, Utah 51

#16 BYU 99, Florida 92

UL by 14 Over Utah

TCU by 9 over Wyo

SDSU over CSU by 7

AFA by 10 over UNLV

"People shouldn't be afraid of their government, their government should be afraid of their people."

V For Vendetta