Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FresnoStateBulldogFan

UU at USU Official Game Thread!

50 yards of offense against a WAC team. I think Utah St and us will be solid additions for the MWC. Not on par with TCU and Boise, but surely enough for the Aztecs.

Filling SDSU's shoes won't be hard ............filling BSU & TCU will take some time and major effort.

According to USU fans, he's declared Ault and Petersen status. He's said his family is staying in Logan long term and so is he.

USU fans should not get carried away. He's a good coach and does a good job getting the players to work hard, but a HOF and currently the winningest coach in FBS. Please. He has a Utah State tattoo, that's why.

How did Hayes lose out to Wynn?

Honestly, I think they gave him his last shot since he worked so hard in rehab to get back (twice).....TBH, I think they felt obligated.

Feel bad for him....great FB mind, porcelein body. Hays is gritty and looks a lot more efficient/confident with a whole year's prep under his belt (and no, I'm comparing that to Wynn, not the entire nation).

Nothing to really say here.....except GO MWC!!

Honestly, I think they gave him his last shot since he worked so hard in rehab to get back (twice).....TBH, I think they felt obligated.

Feel bad for him....great FB mind, porcelein body. Hays is gritty and looks a lot more efficient/confident with a whole year's prep under his belt (and no, I'm comparing that to Wynn, not the entire nation).

He just freaks out every time there's any semblance of pressure.

He's good if nobody touches him.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg