Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigbluebaby

Any UNLV fans wanna smack talk before Saturday ?

Is it true that all students that attend Utah State only go there because they were too stupid to get into BYU?

You are obviously a stunner disciple , I tip my hat to your use of his meme.

But it isn't really as pointed coming from a lower ranked city academic institution .

May I make a suggestion? Perhaps go over on the Boise side and try some academic smack , it seems to have great effect , the truck driver U thing is about as funny as the 21 dealer U thing.

Governor's Cup.

I still have my broom from the sweep of your basketball team.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

You are obviously a stunner disciple , I tip my hat to your use of his meme.

But it isn't really as pointed coming from a lower ranked city academic institution .

May I make a suggestion? Perhaps go over on the Boise side and try some academic smack , it seems to have great effect , the truck driver U thing is about as funny as the 21 dealer U thing.

UNLV is chronically underrated. We are the Harvard of Southern Nevada. And we are on the rise. It's only a matter of time before we overthrow our Northern oppressors and begin to become great. 

Utah State, on the other hand, has always been and will always be in the shadow of the more worthy Utah schools. 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

I still have my broom from the sweep of your basketball team.

You better watch your back when you're in the Hendo, nigga.

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

Yep I think this is the test for UNLV how the game goes.

How have you DB's been playing?

I confess I haven't seen a game this year.

We are gonna hav a third strung QB or our new young stud in training playing worried about lots of mistakes although we have a couple decent receivers.

UNLV is chronically underrated. We are the Harvard of Southern Nevada. And we are on the rise. It's only a matter of time before we overthrow our Northern oppressors and begin to become great. 

Utah State, on the other hand, has always been and will always be in the shadow of the more worthy Utah schools.

LoL,

From the guy with a Utah / BYU/USU reject QB as A starter , anyway we have come full circle.

So let's just agree that whoever wins on Sat is the superior institution.

Hope to see you at the game.

and keep your hands off our Women! You heathen!

i want to smack talk with 4unlv.

You want to do other things to her also.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

LoL,

From the guy with a Utah / BYU/USU reject QB as A starter , anyway we have come full circle.

So let's just agree that whoever wins on Sat is the superior institution.

Hope to see you at the game.

and keep your hands off our Women! You heathen!

I am above temptations of the flesh from women who bear the resemblance and smell of farm animals. I only desire victory.

Decker is a BYU reject. It is the worst decision they ever made. After we play them, they will consider shuttering their football program because the embarrassment will be so great.  

Win or lose, UNLV will always be the superior institution. We will derail the little model train that is Choo Choo state.

i want to smack talk with 4unlv.

You are good people Kalua Pig. Come to my hood and I will show you an assortment of fine azz Hendo hoes.

Pics or your both liers.

4UNLV is a chick. But I have no idea what she looks like.

I am above temptations of the flesh from women who bear the resemblance and smell of farm animals. I only desire victory.

Decker is a BYU reject. It is the worst decision they ever made. After we play them, they will consider shuttering their football program because the embarrassment will be so great.  

Win or lose, UNLV will always be the superior institution. We will derail the little model train that is Choo Choo state.

Your a funny guy.

Good luck with your drinking problem and that rash.

Your a funny guy.

Good luck with your drinking problem and that rash.

The only thing I will be drinking is the blood of UNLV's vanquished foes. 

The rash on my ball sack is from rubbing them all over your wife's dirty face.

Ya , I know.

Is just knowing she's a chick enough to get you and Kalua all hot and bothered ?

I don't know how you got I was hot and bothered by my comment but ok.