Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdsuphilip4

Ronnie Hillman vs Doug Martin

Hillman Martin  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the better NFL career when they are done?

• Ronnie Hillman
    • Doug Martin

Ronnie Hillman has really taken advantage of his opportunity the past couple of weeks. 

My guess is he's going to be a 12-15 carry back for Denver moving forward for the rest of the season. Thompson will probably be the 5-8 carry power back to spell him. The Bronco's running game looks worlds better with Hillman/Thompson carrying the load. 

Hard to say.  Hillman is definitely in the better situation right now, and for the next few years.  I think Martin is the better talent, and apparently NFL GM's thought so as well. 

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears; it was their final, most essential command.

Martin definitely has had the better career to this point, I doubt Hillman ever has a season as good as Doug's rookie year, but something has changed with Martin, whether he has gotten out of shape, an injury, or something to him. TB is a mess, but I don't think it is the only reason for the regression, it has gone too far. I mean Trent Richardson is averaging more YPC than Doug.

Doug hasn't been good at all so it is hard to say. Hillman will never be anything more than a change of pace guy because of his inability to block. Can't hold up being a every down back.

You a fortune teller? He isn't the prototype but he handled way more volume than Martin in college and Martin has already proven he can't hold up being a every down back.

All I care is that someone is toting the rock effectively in Denver.  I don't care who it is.  Last year Ball did well, this year HIllman is doing well and I hope he keeps doing well.

Hillman has a lot more HR capability than the rest of the backs on Denver's roster, so I think that alone warrants at least 8-10 touches per game.  The only back on the roster that could make that run HIllman made in the third quarter is Hillman.  Nobody else can make that cut and as many guys miss on their way to the end zone.  They'd have been caught.  I'm fine with them going with HIllman as long as he doesn't fumble.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

HIllman has his first decent back to back games in his career and now Phil wants to crown him lol. Hillman plays with a top 2-3 QB and top 2-3 OL. Martin plays with the bottom 2-3 Qb and OL.

How am I crowning him? Martin has been awful since his rookie year and already has had a serious injury.

Hillman shows some promise, but he does have the highest % of touches to fumbles of anyone playing in the league at this time. Martin has not looked very good since his rookie year, hard to know how good or bad he is given the troubles his offense has.

HIllman has his first decent back to back games in his career and now Phil wants to crown him lol. Hillman plays with a top 2-3 QB and top 2-3 OL. Martin plays with the bottom 2-3 Qb and OL.

This is only the third game Hillman has received starter level carries and it the third game he's produced in.

You give him 20 carries he'll make things happen.

Hillman shows some promise, but he does have the highest % of touches to fumbles of anyone playing in the league at this time. Martin has not looked very good since his rookie year, hard to know how good or bad he is given the troubles his offense has.

No he doesn't.

All I care is that someone is toting the rock effectively in Denver.  I don't care who it is.  Last year Ball did well, this year HIllman is doing well and I hope he keeps doing well.

Hillman has a lot more HR capability than the rest of the backs on Denver's roster, so I think that alone warrants at least 8-10 touches per game.  The only back on the roster that could make that run HIllman made in the third quarter is Hillman.  Nobody else can make that cut and as many guys miss on their way to the end zone.  They'd have been caught.  I'm fine with them going with HIllman as long as he doesn't fumble.

Hillman did some really high level stuff last night. The spin move after the reception. That long touchdown run. he didn't use the intended hole. Also, anyone who watched the game last night would have noticed he was great picking up blitz.

"Make like a tree and scram" - Rosegreen

Your administration is the reason why our basketball league is bleeding out currently. If you didn't insist on San Jose being in the MWC, so you guys would have someone that votes similar to SDSU, every team in the MWC wouldn't have to play 2 games vs. a team with a 330 RPI ranking EVERY season.

You guys are as stupid as you are desperate.   - Cowboy Junky