Warbow

Nevada @ Hawaii--Game Week

Mug....hat bet again this year? How many points you giving me?

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Yes on the hat bet and no points. Straight bet.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Umm, you pick Nevada by 10 in your guess the score. I got Nevada by 13 and my rankulator has Nevada by 20. How about we meet in the middle and you give me 15 points.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Umm, you pick Nevada by 10 in your guess the score. I got Nevada by 13 and my rankulator has Nevada by 20. How about we meet in the middle and you give me 15 points.

How about 5?

Plus the rankulator has been getting killed in guess the score.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

How about 5?

Plus the rankulator has been getting killed in guess the score.

The last couple weeks for the rankulator has been okay to good. Come'un man, Nevada has been 7 points each game of being undefeated. You beat BYU on the road and came with-in 7 against Arizona on the road. Your team plays good on the road.

14 points and it's a deal?

The last couple weeks for the rankulator has been okay to good. Come'un man, Nevada has been 7 points each game of being undefeated. You beat BYU on the road and came with-in 7 against Arizona on the road. Your team plays good on the road.

14 points and it's a deal?

Deal, hat can't cost more than $35?

Okay..deal.

Oh forgot to tell you, Fajado is out with a knee sprain.

Oh forgot to tell you, Fajado is out with a knee sprain.

No he's not.

Really depends on which Nevada team shows up. They have been all over the place this year and still haven't put together a full four quarters on either side of the ball. I think if they don't shoot themselves in the foot they should be able to win over in Hawaii but the defense has been getting worse and worse this month so....

Nevada fans, your team still scares me. How have you lost so many games this year, and o you think Hawaii could upset you this week?

We've lost to good teams. Arizona had more talent and played pretty flawlessly offensively and we came just shy of keeping up. Against Boise a 10 minute period of game time saw 3 interceptions turned into 21 points; and this came right at the moment where it looked like the pack would extend our lead to two scores going into half. Instead we spent the rest of the game making a desperate comeback attempt. Boise made more plays. Colorado State did too for that matter. They thumped us early, and held on for dear life late.

Hawaii can definitely beat Nevada. The islands are bad juju for us, we've only won the one time. If you can defend our pass it will be tough going. Our run game has been shaky and I think you will continue that trend. If you can get to Fajardo and force some turnovers we might be in rough shape.

I jut don't know if your offense can be multidimensional enough. Our D has been throttled by teams who can run and pass. But if Hawaii struggles through the air, and I think you will, being one dimensional probably won't be enough to overcome what Fajardo puts up.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

I switched it. now...a girl isn't being plowed by a clown who happened to be her father.

Now...it's a girl with a tongue that could do lots of naughty things.

Not nearly as bad, but still something I would prefer not to see at work. 

As a sales guy, I am never in the office. However, since I am always out of the office I have been moved to a cube. I am there about once every two weeks and have about 10 people right over my shoulder. Thanks.