Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

schmalls

BYU is 0-2 in the MWC

Fuck you.

You are like so many typical USU fans. Only ever discussing BYU.

You guys are quiet when you lose to BYU, and then start all kinds of BYU threads on here when you actually win for the first time in 36 years.

Huh? I've always been here. Comment on plenty of topics other than BYU. If I only wanted to discuss the little kitties I would go to cougarboard. You come here to an MWC board so suck it up pussy boy.

Guest #1Stunner

Huh? I've always been here. Comment on plenty of topics other than BYU. If I only wanted to discuss the little kitties I would go to cougarboard. You come here to an MWC board so suck it up pussy boy.

Ha!

Lets see how long I can get you to keep posting about BYU (not too difficult, so far).

Now, you were saying your thoughts ont he BYU coaching situation?  Andy Reid--BYU alum?  Steve Young--BYU alum?  (you love talking about our former players).

Go fuck yourself, you pathetic BYU-obsessed loser.  You are pathetic.....beating a crappy BYU team at their home for the first time in 36 years is huge for you, isn't it?:

Guest #1Stunner

I think Stunner's lithium wore off.

Yeah, too many "little man syndrome" mother-fuckers like cosinama (obsessed with BYU) coming out to bask in BYU's misfortune.  

That dumb fuck is obsessed with BYU.  You get upset about all the BYU threads on here.... well, that guys starts almost all of them.

Yeah, too many "little man syndrome" mother-fuckers like cosinama (obsessed with BYU) coming out to bask in BYU's misfortune.

That dumb fuck is obsessed with BYU. You get upset about all the BYU threads on here.... well, that guys starts almost all of them.

Link a BYU thread I started.

Guest #1Stunner

I know they do. I wish they wouldn't. USU fans are obsessed with YBU for some reason...you'd think they'd have moved on by now....but they haven't.

I don't like YBU and I don't like USU, but I agree...USU fans start more YBU threads than the Zoobs themselves do. It's annoying to say the least.

I think Bronco Mendenhall "floated" (a BYU terms that obsessed USU fans made up) Cosinama in the ass, and he's been obsessed with BYU ever since. 

Fuck that BYU-loving motherfucker Cosinama.   

Why do you think it will be Anae?

I think Bronco told him he would be succesor when he came back. Also don't think it will happen anytime soon. BYU fans are a bunch of crybaby's, not a lot of coaches would have won as much as he has. Same for Ute fans that were calling for Whitt's head. Holmoe and & Hill are both smart enough to know it would be difficult to improve on what they have got.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

Guest #1Stunner

I think Bronco told him he would be succesor when he came back. Also don't think it will happen anytime soon. BYU fans are a bunch of crybaby's, not a lot of coaches would have won as much as he has. Same for Ute fans that were calling for Whitt's head. Holmoe and & Hill are both smart enough to know it would be difficult to improve on what they have got.

So you "think" this?  A Ute "thinks" it will happen, and so that makes it plausible.  Nice.

And fuck you about "BYU being crybabies".  Your old coach, Ron McBride, won too, and you guys all called for his job.  Don't be a hypocrite.  Fuck you, you don't know shit about BYU....you rarely follow their program (oh wait...).

Your calling on BYU to keep Bronco is telling.   You are probably the same sort of guy that said Florida State was making a huge mistake showing Bobby Bowden the door.

I know they do. I wish they wouldn't. USU fans are obsessed with YBU for some reason...you'd think they'd have moved on by now....but they haven't.

I don't like YBU and I don't like USU, but I agree...USU fans start more YBU threads than the Zoobs themselves do. It's annoying to say the least.

Time for USU to realize they are better then BYU and quit picking on little brother

Guest #1Stunner

Time for USU to realize they are better then BYU and quit picking on little brother

The Utes have successfully taken this approach.

You won't see it out of Utah State fans.  Expect a TON more BYU threads on here from them.

Guest #1Stunner

Just one link to a BYU thread started by me. Come on little man. Back up your claims.

Fuck you... I don't even need to do this.  There are even Wyoming fans calling you out for being a BYU-obsessed poster on here.

You are one of the biggest BYU posters on here.